Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: SECOND & LAST! Sweet Duffy Shopping Trip February 13!

I'm so sad I missed this event's items! If only I had discovered Duffy a teensy bit sooner.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Drat, Rococo! Double drat! This is my favorite event ever and you tugged on my heart strings.^^ Check the official site. If you can submit a List and payment in the next 12 hours, it should get here before 3/14 and I'll try to do it. I can't promise anything, as stock is wildly unpredictable now, but I'll try. The rule is 50% gratuity for these trips, but I almost never actually do that. How about 40%, like if there were five?
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-26-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Offer has expired. Time is of the essence, and since WLers who expressed interest already sent funds, I saw no reason to wait.

Thank you soo much! I'm so excited, DD! I sent the payment and the WL and hope that everything is 100% correct! Now to hope that they don't run out of the costumes before you can get them.

• when you wish...

ShellieMay's CCC outfit came today! I love it!!! One of the buttons on her coat fell off, but I can easily sew it back on. I'm so glad I bought it.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    ...One of the buttons on her coat fell off, but I can easily sew it back on...
    I'm glad it's an easy fix, but I am SHOCKED and sorry.

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I'm glad it's an easy fix, but I am SHOCKED and sorry.
    You're so sweet. It didn't come off until I was unbuttoning the coat, so there was no way you would have known. Now I just have to figure out how to sew.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• when you wish...

Almost forgot! Thanks for the chocolate sucker mold! What an amazing surprise!!!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Everyone who wanted the sold out Silicone Mold but didn't get it got that as consolation, and you guys also got one of each character cookie, where others only got one character and then assorted chocolates. It wasn't my fault, but I wanted to do "something." I'm hopeful they'll just release them in a different color sometime in the future.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I noticed that the buttons on the winter CCC coat were a little loose too. They seem like they aren't reinforced as well. I have to be very careful when I put on and remove her (and Duffy's) coats.

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I noticed that the buttons on the winter CCC coat were a little loose too. They seem like they aren't reinforced as well. I have to be very careful when I put on and remove her (and Duffy's) coats.
    Yeah, I noticed the others weren't sewn on all that well either. I might try to sew them on a little better when I fix the button. Of course, this all hinders on me being able to sew in the first place.

I will say the coat is soooo soft. That was a really great surprise. I just can't get enough of the CCC costumes. They are fantastic.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    ...I might try to sew them on a little better when I fix the button. Of course, this all hinders on me being able to sew in the first place.
    Do you really mean you've never even sewn on a button before? I thought you were joking at first, but if you're serious, be careful. I also didn't do it for myself until I got into university. But once I realized that I could do something so simple and call it "sewing," and that swapping out buttons could make such a significant difference, I was hooked! I started doing it all the time! And I've done it for Duffy, too!

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Do you really mean you've never even sewn on a button before? I thought you were joking at first, but if you're serious, be careful. I also didn't do it for myself until I got into university. But once I realized that I could do something so simple and call it "sewing," and that swapping out buttons could make such a significant difference, I was hooked! I started doing it all the time! And I've done it for Duffy, too!
    Hahaha! I have sewn before, but it's been quite a while. I'm going to have to brush up on my skills, but I even lay my hands on Shellie's expensive pea coat.

Our Shelly Mays came this morning!!! I am so giddy, my husband said he was going to hide them from me so I didn't give them to the girls before their birthday!!
    Thank you so much Duffy D for making this joy possible for my family .
    working on my next order now...

Hi, just wanted to say a big thank you for my wonderful care package. I am so loving everything. Duffy and Shellie May are making friends with new arrival Tippy Blue , and Duffy is so glad for the CCC outfit - especially as it has now gone from the official website - too close!! He would have been sooo mad at me if I hadn't got that for him! It's so much better than anything he's had before he says!

What they don't know is I now have the necklace and pendant as a surprise for them when we go to Disneyland! Such fun!

Thanks also DuffyD for the gift bag and maps - Shellie loves to show me all about her home park on the map! It looks a great park.

I love the Sweet Duffy stickers - I'm wondering maybe if I can put something magnetic on the back of the 2 dimensional stickers of Duffy & Shelly and use them as mini-magnets! Then I can see them all the time!

Duffy Post is amazing! Thank You!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123