Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Exclamation SECOND — & LAST! — Sweet Duffy Shopping Trip February 13!

I keep getting flooded with requests and items tend to start fading out of stock during the last month, so here you go!^^ Wish Lists should be submitted between 1/30 and 1/31. Please DO NOT send Wish Lists before 1/30 and please do not ask me to accept one after 1/31. If everyone would make a little time to just check in at MiceChat daily or every couple of days, we could avoid people missing things. Nothing makes me sadder than the possibility of someone missing their chance to get something that makes them love Duffy more, so I never like to say no…but I sometimes have to. Please, guys, participate in our Duffy community regularly.

It is a very big deal that MiceChat even gave us this space. People upload photos and stories all the time. It is not just about shopping. I've been thinking we need to have games and stuff, but I am so busy at work right now, too. I do have some ideas rattling around, but that's another thread!^^

So, 1/31. I really hope that everyone who's been posting and messaging me will be able to participate at that time, and new folks are welcome!^^ I can push it a bit later if absolutely necessary, but I really do worry about guaranteeing stock in the last month of an event.

As requested above, please DO NOT email me about this second trip yet. I'm still busy with the first group! But please DO post your interest HERE, in this thread, so that I know you know about the trip. Please also don't email me to ask questions or tell me your personal scheduling needs right now. If you want to talk about those things, please post here. Also, people who did not request the second trip and are not planning to participate in it, please do not post in this thread at all, except to helpfully answer someone's question (in which case, thanks in advance). This thread is for planning, not chatting. Please keep it focused!

Ok. "Real" job calls!^^

• when you wish...

Re: SECOND — & LAST! — Sweet Duffy Shopping Trip February 13!

Thanks, DuffyD! I'll definitely be in on the 2nd trip. I really have to have that fall CC set.

By the way, I'll try a lot harder to post on the boards. I come on Mice Chat all the time, but have never been a real poster. You know those people who say "long time lurker, first time poster"? That's kind of me. I certainly don't want to look like one of those people who comes on here only for shopping, because I don't. I love to look at pictures and hear about the upcoming events.

I really do appreciate the effort you put into sharing Duffy and Shellie May with all of us.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

I am in definitely interested in the shopping trip. I have been looking at all the merchandise and trying to narrow my wish list down because I want 2 of everything! I also have been reading but not posting. I have tried to post pictures of our Duffy's and their adventures but can't seem to up load them because they are too big and I just don't have the computer know how to make the file size smaller. My hope is our future Shelly May's arrive in time to make it into our Easter Baskets!! but if not at least for my daughters 8th Birthday in May...

• Munchings & Crunchings

Checking the official site, it looks like the silicone chocolate mold is now sold out. I'm not surprised, really, because that item was sure to be a hot seller. I figured that would be the first thing to sell out.

• Lemony Goodness

Hey guys, It's been a while for me! School (as it should be) came first for a while and I'm happy to say that I'm happily at my first choice university! :3

ANYWAYS, I'm backkkk! And I'm interested in this shopping trip! DD, if you no longer have my email, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

One more side note that I'm sure has been addressed but I cannot find on the forum.. My family is moving to Baltimore and there was a slight mixup and Shellie May's bow is gone!! Is there anyway I can replace it aside from making one?

Looking forward to chatting with y'all again!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh!! I have missed you SOOOO MUCH!! Yay! How was your first year? What are you studying? Did the bears help you review flash cards?

I really hope you'll have more time to be active; your enthusiasm is infectious. But you're absolutely right about priorities.

Yay!^^

About the bow… Unfortunately they aren't sold separately. Someone with skills could maybe make one out of the Skirt Set… Hm…I'll look into it.

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Checking the official site, it looks like the silicone chocolate mold is now sold out. I'm not surprised, really, because that item was sure to be a hot seller. I figured that would be the first thing to sell out.
    You snooze, you lose, but I'm really bummed the silicon molds are gone. They were so cute and unique. If the Fall/Winter CCC set is gone by the 13th I might just cry.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I'll try to go soon. The first group is packed and ready. Just waiting for PayPal. You guys can go ahead and send Wish Lists now until 1/31. Also, I called to check and the molds are NOT sold out, but if you want them or the CCC/Autumn items/Peacoats/Badges, please go ahead and submit your List ASAP, as these things are most likely to sell out soon.

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I'll try to go soon. The first group is packed and ready. Just waiting for PayPal. You guys can go ahead and send Wish Lists now until 1/31. Also, I called to check and the molds are NOT sold out, but if you want them or the CCC/Autumn items/Peacoats/Badges, please go ahead and submit your List ASAP, as these things are most likely to sell out soon.
    Great news about the silicon molds!!! The Shellie May CCC is still on the site, so I hope that's a good indication I can still get my hands on one. It's bedtime here in California, so I'll get my wish list to you tomorrow. Thanks, DuffyD!

Hi, am I okay to join in too please? (again, I know!! Sorry)

I have decided I really would like something else small from Sweet Duffy, and also there are a couple of things Duffy & ShellieMay would love to take to Disneyland with them!! Although I did try to remember I am saving up for Spring Voyage (and a future trip to Tokyo!), they is something they/I would like to go with them to Disneyland as we will only go there once! Thank you.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

"Sure you can!"

I'm kind of wondering what happened to all those folks who expressed interest before I announced it… I hope we get at least five so you guys can enjoy the better rate.

Thank you! I bet you can guess some of the the wishlist! I do have patience (honest!) and would have waited for Spring Voyage .... but the Disneyland trip came along!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    "Sure you can!"

I'm kind of wondering what happened to all those folks who expressed interest before I announced it… I hope we get at least five so you guys can enjoy the better rate.
    I have to admit I was wondering the same thing! I hope some more people come along and join in as well. Things look too good to miss out on!

• You have much to learn...

I'm still interested & will hopefully get the list out today- you know my usual order of badges & stuff. Work has been beyond crazy, but will make the time to get the list out this time.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

There should be five after all — great!

• when you wish...

I just sent my wish list in. I'm glad to hear there are other Duffeteers who can make this trip too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast