Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello, can I introduce myself? and share my Duffy & ShellieMay’s exciting news?

Hi Everyone, thought I would be brave and say Hello and introduce myself as I am new to Micechat. I live in England, and I love Duffy and ShellieMay (and Eeyore!!). I am really pleased to have found this forum where everyone loves Duffy and ShellieMay. No-one else I know has even heard of Duffy here (outside my family, who have to know as I tell them!), so it is great to learn more, especially about OLC, and share things with people who love Duffy. I have a whole new appreciation now, and am looking forward to learning more.

I don’t have my own computer or smartphone (yet), so can’t always get on the forum as much as I’d like, but when I can it is fun to read all about Duffy and look at all the pictures and stories and adventures people share. I'm also new to forums so am not used to posting - please forgive me if I say/do something wrong!

My Duffy and ShellieMay also wanted to share their exciting news that they are going on vacation to Disneyland! From England it’s a long way and they have never been! Mum and I have just managed to get reward flights so we are off to Disneyland in April with my Duffy and ShellieMay, and we are all so excited! Now I have to start packing for them, which takes longer than packing for me!!

Sorry for waffling on. Thanks to everyone for this forum, and especially thanks to DuffyD for letting me join in on my first Duffy Post trip. It's really exciting!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Hello, can I introduce myself? and share my Duffy & ShellieMay’s exciting news?

Welcome! I love "meeting" new Duffy fans... especially from the UK! Have a blast at Disneyland and be sure to take lots of photos to share here when you get back!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Hello, can I introduce myself? and share my Duffy & ShellieMay’s exciting news?

Welcome aboard! Sounds like an amazing first trip to Disneyland, and I hope you and the bears have a wonderful time. Make sure to take some pictures of them!

Welcome to the boards! I know you will love Disneyland. I have only been there a few times but it is wonderful to see the original park.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Can't wait to see your photos, JayCee! …Though, naturally, I wish you were coming for Spring Voyage instead!

And speaking of packing, I have two more Care Packages to seal up and I foolishly let myself get sucked into the boards. Ok, I'm closing Safari right n…

Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Also have fun at Disneyland. Can't wait to see the pictures. :]

Hello, JayCee! I'm new to the boards as well. Although, I have been trolling the duffy forum for quite some time prior to becoming a member! Can't wait to see your DL pics!

• I love that tiny bear!

You and your bears will have such fun at Disneyland! Or at least, mine always do. Nice to meet you!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Welcome, JayCee!! You, your mum, Duffy, and Shellie May are going to have such a great time at Disneyland. I can't wait to see your pictures.

• Hukuna Matata!

Welcome, hope to see you on the threads have fun

Thank you to everyone for all their kind words. I will be sure to take lots of pictures whilst we are there, and then try to find a way to post some of them!

As even I can’t do Disney the whole time, we are hoping to maybe get to the Anaheim Ducks game whilst we are there as Duffy has the Ducks outfit, and he really wants to go and show his support! He really got the sporting bug after being lucky enough to go to the Paralympics for a day last year in London, which was amazing. ShellieMay would like to go to San Diego Zoo as she loves animals, but that may be a bit far away as we are not driving - it looks far too scary.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Can't wait to see your photos, JayCee! …Though, naturally, I wish you were coming for Spring Voyage instead!
    Actually, it was long before I found this forum and discovered all about Tokyo DisneySea and Spring Voyage that we bought the premier passport so we could do WDW May 2012 and hopefully Disneyland April/May 2013 if all went well. So we have to go there to use the tickets otherwise I would have been very tempted to turn the other way out of the airport and come to Spring Voyage, believe me!! Especially when I saw the Miracosta Duffy rooms info!!! Oh the Duffy robes!!! And the little spa slippers! Oh! Words can’t describe how much I would have loved to go! But for the best laid plans of mice and men bears and girls! Never mind. I hope you have a wonderful time when you go there DuffyDaisuki. It looks fabulous.

And I’m sure we will love Disneyland. I am really exited to go to the original park. I will just have to start saving again and try for Tokyo in a while. I would love to make it there, specially as I learn more about it.

JayCee, it is definitely worth going to Tokyo Disney at least once! I just wish that when we went we had paid more attention to Duffy. I remember seeing him, but we were so limited in time that we didn't spend much time looking around because it was CROWDED. It was also Halloween, and I was overwhelmed by the amazingness that is Tokyo Disney! We really want to go back, especially to see Duffy and Shellie May! I would LOVE to go for Spring Voyage. We are shooting for 2015!

I am really hoping to go to Tokyo Disney at least once. I really want to see all the Duffy and Shellie May things and visit their world. ^_^

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    …Actually, it was long before I found this forum and discovered all about Tokyo DisneySea and Spring Voyage that we bought the premier passport so we could do WDW May 2012 and hopefully Disneyland April/May 2013 if all went well. So we have to go there to use the tickets otherwise I would have been very tempted to turn the other way out of the airport and come to Spring Voyage, believe me!! Especially when I saw the Miracosta Duffy rooms info!!! Oh the Duffy robes!!! And the little spa slippers! Oh! Words can’t describe how much I would have loved to go! But for the best laid plans of mice and men bears and girls! Never mind. I hope you have a wonderful time when you go there DuffyDaisuki. It looks fabulous.

And I’m sure we will love Disneyland. I am really exited to go to the original park. I will just have to start saving again and try for Tokyo in a while. I would love to make it there, specially as I learn more about it.
    You'll have a blast at Disneyland. I envy you a little cos I've never been anywhere except TDR. OLC doesn't generally let events drag on for years and years and lose their impact, but they didn't say "Finale," so there may be at least one more Spring Voyage in 2014 — we should have a convention at MiraCosta! It is expensive, but you can save by not paying for shopping and shipping fees!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    OLC doesn't generally let events drag on for years and years and lose their impact, but they didn't say "Finale," so there may be at least one more Spring Voyage in 2014
    One can dream, can't they? It's only 2 years away. I know we won't get to go in 2014
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast