Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Re: "The Happiness Bear"

Everything looks so cool, and I really like the fact that the bears' shirts and sunglasses complement the human-sized shirts and sunglasses. Oh, and how should we label the other light-up pendant (the one in post #45, pg. 3 of the TDR 30th Anniversary thread)?

• Surfin the net with Duffy

My friends and I are all buying the black shirt for the 15th, I wish I could get Duffy's tshirt so we could all match that day! Also I cannot see if the adult t shirt has the 30th logo on it, I sure hope!!!!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok LOVING the t-shirt for Duffy! I'm tempted.

• Minion

The balloon shirt is cute, but what I'm assuming is supposed to represent Chip 'n Dale in the two bottom balloons on the human version of the shirt looks rather...odd and seems like a poor design decision, which is unusual for OLC!

Anyway, I love everything else, especially Shellie's blue shirt and the chocolate thing. Why can't the US make such cute things??

• Brrr... Winter

Does anyone think that the light up pendant could be on a larger necklace and worn by a child? It seems like a great thing to wear at night at the parks.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    The balloon shirt is cute, but what I'm assuming is supposed to represent Chip 'n Dale in the two bottom balloons on the human version of the shirt looks rather...odd and seems like a poor design decision, which is unusual for OLC!
    That's definitely Chip 'n Dale. I never would've noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, but those do look a bit strange. I wonder if you could add the nose/teeth differences with fabric paint or something? I think it's not really a problem until somebody mentions it, but something is off. It's almost like the balloons have been slashed and have holes in them. Taken together it's almost like two slit lizard's eyes or…something…

Hoping I don't feel that way when I see it in person; I really didn't notice til you pointed it out. Kind of funny in its way, too, though. Like a hidden Mickey!

…And yes, ILG. Even adults wear them. The necklace is adjustable; you won't need a different one.^^

• Brrr... Winter

Spectacular!
    DuffyD, there is just too much information here. It is soooo hard because I cannot read Japanese! It is like wandering through a maze.
    What I have not seen in which I originally had interest was the Drink Cup. Now there seems to be that thermos instead.
    Am I missing it?

• Adventures with Duffy

So the Duffy necklaces can fit adults too? So very cool of you OLC. They just amaze me ( I know I say that all the time but its so true) it so assume they read our post and try to give us what we ask for. Thank you OLC.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• Brrr... Winter

DuffyD, what does the 4/12 mean on the site
    東京ディズニーリゾート30周年 | “Duffy” The Disney Bear | 東京ディズニーシー

I know we are ALL about getting the 30th anniversary stuff. Is the date going to be a problem?

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Spectacular!
    DuffyD, there is just too much information here. It is soooo hard because I cannot read Japanese! It is like wandering through a maze.
    What I have not seen in which I originally had interest was the Drink Cup. Now there seems to be that thermos instead.
    Am I missing it?
    Food items, "My Spring Voyage" and Spring Voyage Tag Accessory info is coming. Please be patient. I have been at this since 5PM yesterday and will work on it all night. Updates are coming, but I have to go to my real job now.

Also, I will be changing that thermos to "Thermal Mug." Please be sure to update Wish Lists accordingly. I had to verify that it is actually thermal, and it is. Years I have been waiting, so HAPPY!

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    DuffyD, what does the 4/12 mean on the site
    東京ƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹ƒƒ‚ƒƒˆ30‘年 | €œDuffy€ The Disney Bear | 東京ƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹ƒ‚ƒ

I know we are ALL about getting the 30th anniversary stuff. Is the date going to be a problem?
    As I have said, I'm not shipping until after 4/17. I will be there on 4/12 and try to get everything. This info is posted in the Sign-up thread. I know the release schedule, and have planned for it.^^

A note, I may allow WishListers to pay separately for SV and HY. Both releases are larger than I thought and I don't have to have the HY money right now to buy things, so this may help some people out?^^

From a management perspective and trying to keep track of everything, it would probably keep you sane and less stressed if you kept it to one WL and one payment. You would then be able to match up the two easier.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• Felice Natale!

You're absolutely not wrong. I just wanna help, but it's GREAT if this option isn't necessary. I was just thinking out loud…^^

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Well, I will admit that separate payments for SV and HY would definitely be greatly appreciated, especially since a few unforeseen expenses popped up. Before the update my tentative wish list was a few SV items and the HY Mickey Mouse-styled pendant. But now, with the super-awesome, bear-sized t-shirts, sunglasses, and light-up pendants, now, my wish list is twice as big, and I'm having a hard time choosing which items of which I should/need to let go.

• Munchings & Crunchings

If you do let us split the payments, what if we pay the gratuity and fee for the combined list the first time? That might help you have a little more cash up front.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast