Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: "The Happiness Bear"

I LOVE the Duffy and Shellie May light up pendants! And I like the idea of having the tshirts to make a casual 30th outfit with the bottoms from the other sets!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Lemony Goodness

The light up pendants for the bears was definitely a huge surprise! And the shirts are adorable, as always! Is anyone going to get the kid's T shirt in the 3L size?

That being said, will there be another announced shopping trip before the end of June 30th? The Happiness Year keychains (which do have a reservation system) ends sales at that time and it would affect my wishlist now if this was the only chance I got. I also don't know when other HY items end, either.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    The light up pendants for the bears was definitely a huge surprise! And the shirts are adorable, as always! Is anyone going to get the kid's T shirt in the 3L size?

That being said, will there be another announced shopping trip before the end of June 30th? The Happiness Year keychains (which do have a reservation system) ends sales at that time and it would affect my wishlist now if this was the only chance I got. I also don't know when other HY items end, either.
    You mean the metal ones, like with Pluto hanging on the balloons? Those are only available in Disneyland, so my advice is to spend as much as you possibly can now, so that maybe I can afford the 2-park Annual Pass, and then I'll offer TDL stuff, too!

I am, in fact, seriously considering the 2-park Pass, inspired in part by your post on the Tokyo boards. It depends if I can afford it at the end of this month or not. I will not buy a ticket for TDL just to go shopping, that's certain. TDS has the "leather?" looking accessories, too, but I think you're talking about the metal ones?

As for another Announced Trip, there would have to be a new Duffy merchandise release. I suppose it's likely that there will be something between Spring Voyage and Halloween, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I am, in fact, seriously considering the 2-park Pass, inspired in part by your post on the Tokyo boards. It depends if I can afford it at the end of this month or not. I will not buy a ticket for TDL just to go shopping, that's certain.
    Can I interest you in the Starlight passport? That way you can spend the day at TDS and then go to TDL for shopping. :-D

If I understood the rules correctly, I'm not sure if you should go for the 2 park passport - when they block out the park(s) due to high attendance you can't get in; but if you kept the 1 park passport, you are allowed to enter that park.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Yeah, I know, and it happened one time when I had the 2-Park Pass before. I'm just considering it, so that I would have more access to Star Tours and 30th stuff. I'm thinking about lots of things right now. What I need to be doing is translating and posting, though, I know. So I'll get back to work now!

• Lemony Goodness

You mean the metal ones, like with Pluto hanging on the balloons? Those are only available in Disneyland, so my advice is to spend as much as you possibly can now, so that maybe I can afford the 2-park Annual Pass, and then I'll offer TDL stuff, too!

I am, in fact, seriously considering the 2-park Pass, inspired in part by your post on the Tokyo boards. It depends if I can afford it at the end of this month or not. I will not buy a ticket for TDL just to go shopping, that's certain. TDS has the "leather?" looking accessories, too, but I think you're talking about the metal ones?

As for another Announced Trip, there would have to be a new Duffy merchandise release. I suppose it's likely that there will be something between Spring Voyage and Halloween, though.
    The metal one (yes, with Pluto hanging from the balloon!) is the cutest thing that I could use year round rather than the SV one, which mainly just applies to spring and summer. I've loaded my wishlist up as much as I can and I'm hoping you decide to go to DL so you can take pictures of all the festivities, too!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    The metal one (yes, with Pluto hanging from the balloon!) is the cutest thing that I could use year round rather than the SV one, which mainly just applies to spring and summer. I've loaded my wishlist up as much as I can and I'm hoping you decide to go to DL so you can take pictures of all the festivities, too!
    I was already thinking about it because of Star Tours and the 30th Anniversary. Your message on the Tokyo boards (and the countless times you've asked me to find merchandise like this) has really made me consider it seriously. It really is just a matter of money. If I can afford it, I'll do it.

And if I happen to go to Disneyland at all while that's available, which is likely, I'll get it. So be sure and tell me the design you want, although please don't include it in your official Wish List or send money now.^^

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    The balloon shirt is cute, but what I'm assuming is supposed to represent Chip 'n Dale in the two bottom balloons on the human version of the shirt looks rather...odd and seems like a poor design decision, which is unusual for OLC!

Anyway, I love everything else, especially Shellie's blue shirt and the chocolate thing. Why can't the US make such cute things??
    I just noticed that Chip n' Dale aren't on the bear-sized shirt:

I just noticed that Chip n' Dale aren't on the bear-sized shirt:
    That's good, cause Chip 'n' Dale's balloons look a bit creepy.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I'm a little disappointed that the two items I was most hoping for regarding the 30th Anniversary are nowhere in sight.

I would be so happy to see a reissue of the Duffy-scale CM badge, especially because Duffy has one from the 25th, but Shellie doesn't have one at all. I'd love a Shellie Dream Key, too, but I don't expect that to ever happen. I'll be surprised and a little brokenhearted if this doesn't materialize at some point this year.

Speaking of intense heartbreak… I passed on getting the Duffy and Shellie balloons a hundred times last year, as I was "saving" that experience for my birthday. Then on my birthday it rained all day, miserable weather, so I didn't get them. I figured, "There's always next year." What makes it the worst is that I did buy them at one point, for a WishLister. They don't sell deflated balloons or the handles separately, so I spent the better part of an hour very slowly deflating both balloons, trying not to actually tear them so that they could be reinflated if desired. I thought about getting mine then, too, but that was the last thing I did at the end of a Shopping Day and I didn't feel like going through it again. Plus, after waiting so long, I really did want them to be special for my birthday. As it turns out, I now have a project I wanna do that actually requires those two handles, and unless they do start selling balloons again for Happiness Year, I guess I'll never be able to realize it.

Let's all wish that Duffy Brings Happiness, Luck — and BALLOONS!
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 04-06-2013 at 07:01 PM.

I hope you can get your balloons soon. You deserve them for all you do for us!

• Faith Trust & Shellie May

Will the pass case hold a typical room key?

• Tokyo Disney is life!

The Happiness line on store shelves.

• Faith Trust & Shellie May

Can someone help me i want to put the adult 30yr glasses and tshirt on my list but i dont see an official name for them.
    Is the t-shirt adult or child size?
    Last edited by skittlesfirehawk; 04-21-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    Can someone help me i want to put the adult 30yr glasses and tshirt on my list but i dont see an official name for them.
    Is the t-shirt adult or child size?
    Is there another shopping trip planned?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast