Thread: Duffy Tail

Duffy Tail

Hi Guys,
    I'm new to this board and I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying learning from all you expert Duffy fans!

I have a simple question: Do the Duffy clothes from Tokyo have a hole for Duffy and Shellie May's tails, or do their tails stay hidden? Silly question - I know- but I'm just curious.

Thanks!

Re: Duffy Tail

Yes, there is a cut out for their tail.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

That's actually a really good question. I was wondering the same thing considering I really love their little tails. ^.^

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Of course! And they also have a Mickey mark patch embroidered on the hip of bottoms, just like on the actual bear — left for Duffy, right for Shellie.^^

That makes me want to dress up my little Duffy even more! Thanks for the info.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yeah, there hasn't been a single costume release that hasn't had a tail hole for the bears. It's so cute. Even ShellieMay's panties have the tail hole. Her dresses mostly don't, because, well, they're dresses and they flow better without the hole, but her panties always do.

Oh, and like DuffyDaisuki said, all bottoms (except ShellieMay's various panties) have the Mickey mark. They are always coordinated colors, and usually they are contrasting or match a fabric from another part of the costume. That should be a project I could do. Take a picture of all the different Mickey marks on their clothes...hmm...

• I love that tiny bear!

I am surprised how much cuter that hole makes pants/bottoms. I've put on American Girl-sized pants on a 12" bear and a similar size pants with a tail hole. The pants with a hole were SO much more adorable. It's not a silly question at all!

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Oh, and like DuffyDaisuki said, all bottoms (except ShellieMay's various panties) have the Mickey mark. They are always coordinated colors, and usually they are contrasting or match a fabric from another part of the costume. That should be a project I could do. Take a picture of all the different Mickey marks on their clothes...hmm...
    I'd love to see that!

I didn't know all the clothes had the mickeys on them! That is so adorable. I'm afraid I may have fallen into a very fun (and possibly expensive) hobby.

• Adventures with Duffy

Its a fun hobby and your right it can get pricey. Just pace yourself and you will be fine. And if your on the fence about something ask if someone here thinks it will come out again. Some items will show up year to year, slightly different. And some items you see once and may not come back. Now we never know for sure, so if you ever want something defiantly get it. For example for me, I wanted to Duffy size popcorn container so I made sure to get that last year, not know if they do it again. And they may do it again this year. So you never know. I have passed up a the rain suite costume and later paid a higher price for it through an auction.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

They are doing the buckets again. Fortunate I resisted the urge to get two last year. Two total is useful, one for each bear. This fact kinda makes me suspect (and hope, a little) there's not another year of Spring Voyage. Just enough is just right.^^

• Adventures with Duffy

Oh I thought you got two DuffyD. Great that you didn't. Its hard sometimes to know when to double up and when not too. Like I did 2 iphone case last year and I wonder if there will be another iphone case this year and if they will do one for the iphone 5?

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics