Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Spring Voyage 2013 Shopping Voyage Sign-Up

I have NO contact/address/personal info for the following WishListers. Please email me if I've sent you the address. Some folks have sent me an email, but without all the information. I've emailed you to tell you what I need, so you are not listed here, but please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance, guys!^^

If I have somehow forgotten or neglected to send it, please post in this thread so that we can sort that out ASAP. I will not change the D-day, but I would very much like to finalize the sign-up list of WishListers by 3/1 and only be waiting for finalized Lists on 3/8, rather than also wondering who I'm shopping for and where I'm shipping to.

There are only ten spots left; so folks on the fence, I'd encourage you to decide soon. I am, believe it or not, very serious about the 30-person limit.^^

DuffylovrDisney
    Rococo
    mgmenning

Also, the first post in this thread has been heavily edited. If you haven't read it as of the time listed in the "EDIT" stamp below, please go read it again. If you do not see your name in one of the Slots, I am not waiting for you or thinking about you and I will not be making sure to keep in touch with you. If you want to be in one of the remaining Slots, you need to let me know - soon.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-23-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Read the first post in this thread again, please!^^

I will send you my contact information tomorrow DuffyDaisuki. Also my wish list will be sent very soon after it. Almost done with it I think. haha.

One question though..is there a limit to how much we can get? I know that sounds odd but looking at my wishlist it's not very small. Thanks in advance.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY WISH LISTS UNTIL AFTER THE OFFICIAL SITE IS UPDATED, PLEASE!...or 3/8, if that happens to come first.

I'm not yelling; I just wanna be sure everybody sees it.

I'm moving the D-day to 3/8. You'll read why below.

TDR has never yet done a merchandise release in which all available items were announced in magazines prior to the update of the official site before the start of the event. There should almost definitely be surprises still coming.

One thing I know for sure is coming that we have not yet seen is the Popcorn Bucket which comes with a bear-scale Popcorn Bucket. These were ¥2000 last year, the same as regular bucket prices, so we effectively actually got the mini-bucket for FREE. I would not be surprised (though a bit disappointed) if the price is higher this year. I want that update!

Last year's event started on 4/7, with a preview site up on 2/9, an update on 3/8 (one week before White Day officially concludes Sweet Duffy), and the full site open with all merchandise, menu items and event details from 3/15.

I am starting to think that we may not get "the full Duffy" until after 3/14, when Sweet Duffy has officially finished. I am not sure how to remedy this if it happens (and I really think this is the situation), other than have people go ahead with the first transfer on 3/8, and then be willing to make an additional transfer for any additional items announced after that date. As long as I have the first wave of transfers in time to get money to my bank, I should still be able to buy the few added items after 3/15 with gratuity money until the second transfer comes through. I'm just secretly holding out hope that they will give us an official update very soon, since the event starts earlier this year.

This is last year's bucket:

The new bucket will probably be very similar, but with the new concept art (of course) and a different base color. The designs this year lead me to suspect a sunny yellow, but of course I don't know. I would appreciate it if folks who even think they want the Popcorn Bucket add it to your Lists as "SV13 Popcorn Bucket ¥2000." If it turns out to be more expensive, we'll just add to shipping. If you hate the design once you see it, we'll just deduct ¥2000 from shipping. This item is definitely being produced; it was in the press release.

Looking at last year's merchandise list (a shame I didn't have/make time to download and link all those photos...REALLY heartbroken about that at the moment...anywhoo...), I have some guesses about what else we might see:

Travel Pals? Maybe this time Shellie will be in her duffel???
    Shellie Scope to match the Duffy one from last year?
    Souvenir Medal Collection Book? Souvenir Medals?
    Some kind of resin figures?
    Some kind of hair accessories?
    Fancier straps?
    Typical vertical sticker set?
    Souvenir cup and plate (ceramic)?
    Jewelry?
    Moderately expensive, extremely limited keepsake (like the Charm Watch)?
    Placemat?
    Some kind of mirror?
    More food accessories?
    More stationery items?
    MINI-TOWELS...Yeah...where are these???
    ¥800 multi-color pen?
    More snacks?
    The ¥850 GIANT Shopping Bag that absolutely everyone should get because it is soooo useful and last year's design was amazing. There will not be a preview of this, so I won't know what it's like til I get there. If you want one, you'll have to buy it on faith.^^
    iPhone Case? (almost definitely just for iPhone 5 if they offer it)

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    I will send you my contact information tomorrow DuffyDaisuki. Also my wish list will be sent very soon after it. Almost done with it I think. haha.

One question though..is there a limit to how much we can get? I know that sounds odd but looking at my wishlist it's not very small. Thanks in advance.
    There is no maximum limit. I'll just get Duffy and Shellie to help me carry stuff! Just please be sure you're really prepared to pay for everything on it before you send it - and please don't send it until the official site is updated or 3/8, whichever comes first!^^

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I was wondering about the popcorn buckets. I may have to make room for one.

Haha don't worry. Most of my tax money is going to this shopping spree. I am very prepared to pay for it. ^_^

Hi DuffyD ,
    do you still have my personal info and address and everything else , because i have nog received a email yet
    thanx a lot for letting me be one of your wishlisters again and hope to hear from you soon

I do, DUFFY SHELLIE MAY, as long as it hasn't changed. You won't receive a message from me. You'll send me your Wish List on 3/8. The message was just for first-timers I hadn't heard from, so that I can update my Contact list ahead of time.^^

Hi DuffyDaisuki,

Just saw this post. Pls count me in also for the spring voyage shopping trip. You should have all my contact info already.

Thanks.

Hi DD! I had a question about my in-progress SV13 wish list. Would it be okay if I were to request a ShellieMay plush (the regular S size one that is/was? 3800 yen) along with Spring Voyage item(s)? She technically isn't Spring Voyage merchandise so I was wondering if there was a special rule for her or if I were allowed to request her at all. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Rococo View Post
    Hi DD! I had a question about my in-progress SV13 wish list. Would it be okay if I were to request a ShellieMay plush (the regular S size one that is/was? 3800 yen) along with Spring Voyage item(s)? She technically isn't Spring Voyage merchandise so I was wondering if there was a special rule for her or if I were allowed to request her at all. c:
    Shellie is totally fine, as is any Regular Series stuff. You guys can get Happiness Year stuff, too, as long as it's on the official site. And TDS and TDL stuff is also okay. 50% of the value MUST be Duffy items, though!^^

I need personal/contact/shipping info from the following WishListers before 3/1 or you may lose your spot:

DuffylovrDisney
    mgmenning
    TDRFAN25
    mmommie

kaylapaige, please start posting!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I need personal/contact/shipping info from the following WishListers before 3/1 or you may lose your spot:

DuffylovrDisney
    mgmenning
    TDRFAN25
    mmommie

kaylapaige, please start posting!^^
    Just emailed my contact info-thank you!

• I love that tiny bear!

Why, why must there be so many wonderful things! (Already!)

OK! I probably won't buy much (famous last words), but I'm in! Thank you!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I sent you an email DuffyD.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast