Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Post Spring Voyage 2013 Shopping Voyage Sign-Up

Everybody's in one group. Shopping will be item-based rather than person-based, and I'll sort everything after ALL of the shopping is finished. There will be a 30-person limit. I don't imagine we'll need more anyway, but 30 is the max, just in case. Also, due to plenty of advance notice and the scale of this release, plus my schedule at that time, I doubt there will be future trips added.

After reserving your place, if you cancel, you may not be accepted into future Duffy Posts. I have a lot going on during this time and will not have time for "wrangling" folks. No cancellations or changes to Wish Lists either, please. Removing items from submitted Lists has to stop. It is very dangerous for me. There is a real risk every time that I will buy something from your original List. That may only be ¥800~2000, but if it happens for multiple WishListers, it becomes a serious problem for me. Please, think carefully about your List before you send it. Get only what you want - and everything you want - the FIRST time. Adding items to Lists is equally confusing and risks forcing me to make a ¥2000 trip to the parks just for you if I forget something that wasn't in your original List, but that I agreed to get anyway. When this has happened in the past, I haven't said anything, figuring that's what the fees and gratuity are for, to make this "buffer." But, please, be responsible.

It is also difficult when people use any derivation from the merchandise item titles from the translations I have taken the time to post on MiceChat. These have been updated at the LINKS below. Please double check and make sure your List is using the right names. Some item titles have changed as more information became available. These, hopefully, have all been underlined for your attention.

I probably spend ten hours a day thinking about the Post around Shopping Days (or quite a lot more^^). Please take a few minutes to find the right item description before submitting your List. If you don't know, ASK rather than making it up. Someone here will help!^^ When item description or price are different from what I have posted, there is a chance of me getting the wrong item or not getting your item at all. Please be careful. Remember, though for you there is only one person to think about and keep in contact with; for me, there are a lot of WishListers. I appreciate the folks who keep that in mind. Thank you.

The D-day for all Spring Voyage and Happiness items will be 3/8; WishLists and transfers must be made by then. Happiness Year items have been clearly announced, so there will be NO additional D-day.*** Both Spring Voyage and Happiness Year items will ship together between 4/17~4/26. The gratuity will be the normal 30%.

***WishListers with SV13 Lists valued at more than ¥30,000 for Spring Voyage are eligible for TWO bonuses:

• These WLers may split their Wish List, and postpone payment for HY30 items until 3/29. However, the Gratuity and service fees for HY30 items should also be included with the SV13 Wish List and serve as a non-refundable deposit. These WishListers are also eligible to add any new items to their Lists before the second payment, but removing items is not possible.

• Provided the "My Spring Voyage" park experience passport/sticker set is on their List, these WishListers will also receive a very special original luggage decal designed by DuffyDaisuki.

It can be hard to find your way around as Duffeteers keep adding to threads and pages get lost in the sea. These handy shortcuts should help you stay afloat!

Spring Voyage/Cape Cod Blossoms + Souvenir Menu + Tag Accessory + "My Spring Voyage" + Hotel Items and Souvenir Medals are HERE.

Happiness Year 30th Anniversary Duffy items are HERE.

"Duffy Travels II, the Voyage Continues" is HERE and the discussion thread for the story is HERE.

SV13
    3/20/2013

Slot 01 - gurgi
    Slot 02 - TDS Duffy
    Slot 03 - madoka
    Slot 04 - JayCee
    Slot 05 - kalliyan1
    Slot 06 - disneymademoiselle
    Slot 07 - Poohkat
    Slot 08 - mgmenning
    Slot 09 - ZTRinZler
    Slot 10 - LilTeacup
    Slot 11 - Boog1981
    Slot 12 - DuffylovrDisney
    Slot 13 - immamouse
    Slot 14 - akboy0048
    Slot 15 - TNutter
    Slot 16 - Ilovegreataur
    Slot 17 - Colleen
    Slot 18 - huskydawg
    Slot 19 - DUFFY SHELLIE MAY
    Slot 20 - Rococo
    Slot 21 - TDRFAN25
    Slot 22 - hugabear
    Slot 23 - kaylapaige
    Slot 24 - mmommie
    Slot 25 - Shaula
    Slot 26 - trixieBear
    Slot 27 - Eeee-va
    Slot 28 - aimster + bebs
    Slot 29 - tink1223
    Slot 30 - viviennesite

That's all folks! 30+1 for 30th Anniversary!!^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 03-01-2013 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Names in BOLD need to send me contact info stat!

• when you wish...

Re: Spring Voyage 2013 Shopping Voyage Sign-Up

I'll take SV13-1 Slot 06!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

I would like to join the wishlisters on either of these trips. I expressed my interest over on your Duffy Post Coast to Coast thread, so I'm hoping I can get in on one of these. Thank you so much! This board is my new obsession!

I will take SV 13-1 Slot 07 in the first group!

So if I can, I'll sign up for slot #8 for 3/20

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

DuffyD, do you know if the smiling bears will again be 3800 yen each? If so, sign me up for SV13-1 3/20/2013 slot #9, please.
    Last edited by ZTRinZler; 02-06-2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: listed wrong slot number

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yay! I got in on the first group! Oh, and Ztrinzler, yup, Aimster posted that the smiling bears are going to be 3800 again.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Yay! I got in on the first group! Oh, and Ztrinzler, yup, Aimster posted that the smiling bears are going to be 3800 again.
    Hooray! Well okay then, please confirm my position as SV13-1 3/20/2013​, slot #9.

• Lemony Goodness

I'd love to be in the first group! (Spot 10) Thanks <3
    Last edited by LilTeacup; 02-06-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Phew! Panic there as I thought I might be too late until I saw slot 4 on the first trip! Please confirm me in for that SV13-1 slot 4, thank you.

I would love to join the wish listers! ~ sign me up!

• when you wish...

So excited I'm in the first group!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

DuffyD-I'm sorry if there was any confusion, but I have a contact in Tokyo who gets my things for me, so I am not a part of DuffyPost at this time! I will let you know very specifically if I want to be a part of it, but for now, I'm good! Thanks!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thanks, Naelyan!^^

You're welcome, DuffyD! I appreciate what you are doing for people! I'm just lucky that I have someone already! Not everyone is that lucky, so you are doing a wonderful thing! And who knows what may happen in the future! I love coming on this forum and talking with others who love and adore Duffy!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast