Sad Payments with paypal

Hi ,
    i made my payment for my wishlist with paypal , purchase tab selected , DuffyD sends me a mail he had to pay a fee for it
    after lots of mailing and refunding the payment i tried it again selecting now the personal tab , now i have to pay the fee because paypal has to convered from euro to yen
    I just wont to let you all know that is the trouble i find out now and this is new i think
    so sorry if i was a big problem for you DUFFYD but i'm only a human and humans make mistakes

SORRY
    Did anyone else had troubles with this are is it only for Belgium?
    Feeling very bad now , and maybe this will be my last shopping because i feel sick right now of all the troubles

• Happy Holidays

Re: Payments with paypal

DUFFY SHELLIE MAY,
    when I sent my payment for my first purchase, I had issues as well. I followed the instructions of the time and the same thing happened. Back and forth, refunding, etc.
    I was going to make a second payment to cover the fees that he was being charged when I decided to tick Payment Owed versus gift. Low and behold, the box for me to pay the fees was there.
    Based on my experience and research, the guidance was revised to the current version. I think, however, that PayPal may appear differently to different people. It wouldn't make sense for that to be the case, but I think it is.
    The gist of the guidance is to choose various options to the point that when you continue to the page requesting confirmation, don't submit payment unless you see that line indicating that you will pay the fees.
    There is no comment indicating that the recipient will pay the fees if you don't.
    ILG

Thank you for explaining

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by DUFFY SHELLIE MAY View Post
    ...so sorry if i was a big problem for you DUFFYD but i'm only a human and humans make mistakes

SORRY

...Feeling very bad now , and maybe this will be my last shopping because i feel sick right now of all the troubles
    Did I do or say something to make you feel bad, DSM? I'm not sure what "ALL the troubles" means...? - I only see one small thing, that's already been worked out.

We are all humans and make mistakes, that's for sure. No one is judging you and there's no need to feel bad. We just need to fix it. We need instructions that work. Actually, I guess that's my mistake, then!^^

But I don't feel bad about it; I have done everything I can to make it work. But it didn't. So now I just have to ask for help and fix it!^^

And thanks, DSM, for being the first one to solve this issue quickly.

Thank you DuffyD i am relieved that everything is ok now , had a night of sleep about it and looking forward for spring voyage and happiness bear , but i always want to do it right and than something goes wrong an yeah , i am a perfectionist
    that's the reason i am sick
    thank you for fixing it all and all the good advise