Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is your favorite Duffy/Shellie item of all time?

I know there have been similar older threads on this topic, but I’d love to see an update.

What is your absolute favorite Duffy/Shellie May item of all time? Share a photo if you can!

My collection is just getting started, so I’d love to see what some of the seasoned veterans cherish.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: What is your favorite Duffy/Shellie item of all time?

Ooohhh... this is tough!

For "official" items, I'd probably have to say my little Duffy and Shellie May lanterns from Halloween. They're just so cute!

For an "unofficial" item, I have to say the Captain EO costume my aunt made for my Duffy last year. It's just amazing.

My favorite Duffy item is Duffy Goes without saying but I wanted to anyway! My favorite other item is the Cannery Clothing Co. outfit for Shellie May that has the little floral dress and red sailor jacket. I just love it. Don't have Shellie May and I doubt I'd ever fork over the money for the outfit, but I sure do like it anyway!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

As for OLC merchandise, I'd have to say Sweet Duffy 2013, but taken as a whole. And if absolutely forced to choose one item from the release, I'd say the Silicone Mold, because of what it means for a company to give that kind of power to fans. It truly felt magical that it was ever even made available. I hope it happens again.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 03-05-2013 at 06:55 AM.

• Munchings & Crunchings

This is a great topic, and a hard one too! So many things. Of course, the bears are given, and there are favorite costumes, but there are also the other goods. Lots of things to choose from, and depending on my mood and the season, my favorites change.

Right now, it has to be one of several things. The regular series mugs.

These are just so perfect! I use them to have tea, and they are just the right size, and the design is just simple, and does have a "Cape Cod/New England" feel with the lip, and brown trim. They just have a classic look.

The other thing right now is the Duffy and ShellieMay blankets. On cold nights I throw them on top of my bed for extra warmth...and cuteness.

That silicone mold though...that's at the top too, but so many things to choose!

I love the idea of the silicone mold. I hope they release it again so I can get my hands on them!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I REALLY want to get those mugs sometime to have my morning coffee in.

• Adventures with Duffy

Duffy himself is my favorite. As for clothing, I love the PJs, Rain outfit, Cat costume and swim suite from I think 2009 collection.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Duffy is my favorite but as his merchandise goes I would have to say...hmmmm..this is tough. I would have to go with the silicone mold or the apron. ^_^

I really LOVE my Duffy duffle bag! The only thing I think I would love better is the Shellie May duffle! I'm still on the hunt for one. Occasionally they pop up on ebay, but are VERY expensive!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    This is a great topic, and a hard one too! So many things. Of course, the bears are given, and there are favorite costumes, but there are also the other goods. Lots of things to choose from, and depending on my mood and the season, my favorites change.

Right now, it has to be one of several things. The regular series mugs.

These are just so perfect! I use them to have tea, and they are just the right size, and the design is just simple, and does have a "Cape Cod/New England" feel with the lip, and brown trim. They just have a classic look.

The other thing right now is the Duffy and ShellieMay blankets. On cold nights I throw them on top of my bed for extra warmth...and cuteness.

That silicone mold though...that's at the top too, but so many things to choose!
    I have those Sweet Duffy spoons too. In fact, I just used my ShellieMay one to stir my tea. They are so adorable. Definitely one of my favorite items.

I sadly broke my Duffy spoon and haven't figured out if I can fix it or not.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh no! I hope you can fix it. I worry about breaking mine too, they are so delicate. I try to be very very careful with them.

I showed my favorite official Duffy thing at the moment, and here's my favorite unofficial thing.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I'm certainly not a seasoned veteran but I think the item I have been most excited for is the Duffy/Shellie May Halloween lanterns! I can't wait to get them for myself!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Agh! Ooo, mgmenning, don’t make me choose. Okay, let’s see. My favorite Duffy/Shellie May items, besides Shellie May and Duffy, of all time are as follows:

Official, bear-sized merchandise: the Happiness Year/30th Anniversary sunglasses
    Why? Because they’re funky and eclectic, and when I wear my Krewe of Tucks toilet seat sunglasses, my bears can roll with me in funky, eclectic style.

Official, human-sized merchandise: my Spring Voyage 2012 charm bracelet
    Why? Because my charm bracelet lets me take Shellie May, Duffy, and TDS with me anywhere and everywhere, 24/7, even when I can’t take Shellie May and Duffy with me.

Unofficial, bear-sized merchandise: Shellie May’s BAB Harajuku Hugs Hoodie
    Why? Because it’s a hoodie, I hoodies, and the hoodie is fun, funky, and awesome! Plus, the white, black, and pink coloring really matches Shellie May’s complexion and eye color.

Unofficial, human-sized merchandise: Hmm, I’ll have to create something…

So that’s my list. Please forgive me for not narrowing down my choice to one (1), single item. I couldn’t. Oh, and two (2), quick notes: first, my custom M83/Jordan Lawlor half black, half white “cookie” shirt and my custom Tony Stark, light-up arc reactor shirts will probably tie with the Harajuku Hugs Hoodie in the unofficial, bear-sized merchandise category once I complete them…although, I could create a separate category for them (maybe a custom, bear-sized merchandise category?). And second, the 30th Anniversary/Happiness Year pendant will probably tie for the top spot, with the Spring Voyage 2012 charm bracelet, in the official human-sized merchandise category.

• Lemony Goodness

I think my favorite item for the bears are the trench coats or the Be Magical! pendants. Human sized, my favorite are the SV13 charm bracelets or all the fun pens and pencils<3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast