• Faith Trust & Shellie May

does duffy/shellie may go everywhere with you

i just got back from my cruise today and i carried shellie may around to get pics with everyone and she went with me to the dinner show then i sent her off to bed.i let her stay up late one night and sit with me at the cadilac lounge.ill be taking her to dinseyland of course but i want to take her with me to the mall this week.Do you take your bear to special occasions only or do you take them out with you every day?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: does duffy/shellie may go everywhere with you

I only take my bears special places... like theme parks, baseball games (and watch parties), sometimes to work. But that's it.

I only take them out to special places as well. Theme parks, zoos, parks, sporting events. Anywhere I can get away with it without my husband getting too weirded out!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Duffy likes to go to special places but sometimes I drag him around to do errands and stuff, since he can fit in my giant purse without being seen or me worrying about taking pictures. I wish I worked in an office so I could take Duffy with me but....lets just say my work is not safe for Duffy. He might get his lovely clothes dirty.

• Cast Member

I usually take one of my Duffy's with me whenever I go to Disneyland Paris (I live in The Netherlands).
    I go there about 6/7 times a year. And everytime I go, I take a Duffy with me that's suitable for that specific trip.
    Like whenever I go around Halloween, I take my Halloween Duffy.
    Whenever I go around Christmas, I take one of my Christmas Duffy's.
    Whenever I go around my birthday, I take my Birthday Duffy.
    You know, like that.

I go back to Disneyland Paris in a couple of weeks, and I will be taking my 17" Duffy with his Mad Hatter Outfit (because I really want to have a picture with me, my Mad Hatter Duffy and the Mad Hatter Character), my Shellie May (because I just got her recently and really want to take her on her first Disney trip) and my Birthday Duffy since it's my birthday during that trip!

Usually I just take one of my Duffy's with me everytime I go to Disneyland Paris, or whenever I do something else that's Disney related. But I don't take them with me everywhere I go.
    Walter Elias Disney is and will always be my number one inspiration in life.

Sadly, I've not taken my Duffy anywhere I'm too self conscious! It's a shame too because I know he would love to get out and about. As a kid I would bring toys places but just can't bring myself to do it as an adult. Later this month I'll be visiting family in Seattle and plan to bring Duffy along but he won't actually go anywhere except to the Disney store at the mall. My Duffy is from Japan and I want to compare him to the Disney store Duffys! Even if my Duffy doesn't get to go a lot of places, I still love him. Why is he cutest bear ever and have such a vibrant personality? I swear he feels warm when I hug him! Something about the fabric they use for his fur I guess

I take my DUFFY and Shellie May with me everytime we go to Disneyland Paris . Also the little ones go with us so i have a hole familiy to carrie around . The small ones normaly sit in my dufflebag and the other ones i carrie like they are my children so they can see everything and every one . We have to make there suitcase because we are leaving this friday for three days of fun with our loved ones for lots of picture and new adventures !

Personally, I take my Duffy absolutely everywhere with me. However, Shellie May only comes out for special occasions. The reason behind this is because it's hard to carry both bears around all the time. Plus my Shellie May is harder to replace. My Duffy however, is really spoiled and he just loves seeing everything I see. XD

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDuffy View Post
    I swear he feels warm when I hug him! Something about the fabric they use for his fur I guess
    Smiling Shellie May and 12" Duffy BOTH actually did keep me warm when I was out at Disneyland/Disney California Adventure in November. I don't know what it was, but they absolutely were warm as I held them.