Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DuffyD - are you ok?

Im starting to get a little worried about DuffyD. He is usually so vocal on threads. DuffyD, are you okay? Is there anything we can do?

Re: DuffyD - are you ok?

I have send him a mail but did not bear from him yet , i'm starting to worry because usally h let us know How Much shipping Cost is but now it is so strange not to hear from him

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

He's probably been busy with work and stuff. Plus he had a LOT of stuff to sort for our care packages. He sent out an email to everyone who did the Spring Voyage/Happiness Year shopping trip I think last week that he's working on getting everything ready to go.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I was wondering where he had been too but I figured he is soooo busy with his regular life/work plus the monumental task of sorting SV/HY items for 30 plus of us! Hope you're doing well if you see this, Duffy D!

I hope all is well. I expected we would be getting the shipping costs already since he sent the email. I hope we did not wear him out. Take care Duffy D!

• I love that tiny bear!

I assumed he was just busy and getting everyone's packages together before emailing totals.

But DuffyD, I'm wishing you luck and love!

Sorry but i don't think this is normal , of only a small hello with i am very busy sorting things out was enough for me to know h was doing fine , but nothing Thatcher really starts to worry me ,i hope your ok ,and Thatcher it is a lot of work i know too ,but please let us know you are ok ,please

I had been wondering also

Thank you i am not alone than , wat of something has happen to him ? What about our Disney stuff we paid for ? I hope h is ok and let us know something soon because this is dreiging me nuts

• Tower of Tower Nut

Hello everyone,

I received an email from DuffyD this morning with my shipping cost. Very excited!

I just got a mail too so DUFFYD is fine yeah. ! Me happy !

I have been checking my email for several days and no email for me yet.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Don't worry, mmommie, you're not alone. I haven't gotten mine yet either. Hopefully soon.

Thank you for that Hopefully soon.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I'm about halfway through. Made some costly mistakes. I appreciate all the people who have been patient and had faith that if you didn't hear from me, it's because I'm busy trying to get your stuff to you. I appreciate that a lot. As I said when I announced this trip, my life is extremely busy right now, outside of Duffy and TDS. No one wants these boxes out of my apartment more than I do, I can assure you. Plus, I have my own money tied up in PayPal (from auctions and add-ons transferred later) until enough folks send funds for me to meet the minimum to avoid fees before I transfer. <--That sentence gives a clue to how exhausted I am! I was eager to get those totals out as quickly as possible, believe me. Now that some more folks have sent funds, I've already moved the first group and will ship as quickly as I can, likely breaking up the days.

I haven't left my apartment today. It is not easy to organize this many WLers at once, especially with two different merchandise events, and I will never attempt it again. Future Announced Days will be strictly limited to fifteen WLers, either first-come-first-served or with priority given based on length of Lists. Any additional days will likely be treated as Special Request Trips, and they will only be possible after the first group's Care Packages have shipped.

I have taken this short break because I didn't want anyone to worry (and I don't want anymore "where are you?" messages) and because my phone was nearly dead and it is a critical part of my workflow.

I have had to go back to TDS twice now to exchange merchandise that I could not check in the park because it was boxed (paint quality issues with Figurines were resolved^^) and to complete both My Friend Duffy and Happiness Pendant fetch quests. I still haven't seen any shows or taken any photos. I went one day this week, hoping to spend a few hours with a MiceChatter who's visiting, and it was rainy and gross and I didn't stay long. I am very sorry that some of you were worried. I am fine (except for being exhausted, moody and sleep-deprived), but I am busy. I cannot remember the last time I had a day off that was actually "off." I stopped packing right now not because it's 12:47AM and I have to be up for work in five hours, but because my phone battery was down to 3%. It's up to 68% now, so I'll be back at it again soon. I want these boxes out of my apartment, and I want every WLer to have their SV13/HY30 stuff in your hands while you're watching YouTube videos and before it feels like summer!

There are a few things I keep wishing I had time to post, so I'll make the time to do it now:

I thought I had actually snapped photos of these bells, but I guess not, so I'm "borrowing" an image from Marina's blog:

There are four of these little bells: Duffy, Shellie, Mickey and Minnie. They're ¥600 each, and if existing WLers want them, please let me know RIGHT NOW. You can wait to send funds with your shipping payment, though.

I will have to go back to TDS again tomorrow (I may wait until Sunday so everyone has time to see this; I may not. I was totally overwhelmed and I accidentally bought two of the large, human-sized sunglasses instead of the bear-sized ones. Thank the stars I only made that mistake twice (and it seems to be the only mistake I made, knock on wood^^). Anyway, if anyone was on the fence about human ones, you can have 'em for just ¥1000, no gratuity or extra fees. I could probably push and return them, but I would rather just eat the ¥2000 than deal with it if no one wants them. Lemme know, ok?

Also, I keep forgetting to post this. For the (3?) WishListers who spent ¥30,000 and got "My Spring Voyage," it turned out that you were very, very lucky! Instead of a sticker designed by me, my paid annual Funderful Disney Tokyo Disney Resort Fan Club membership got you an OFFICIAL "My Spring Voyage" vinyl sticker, featuring ONLY the bears, and EXCLUSIVELY available to Funderful members! I hope you're not too disappointed to get this instead of my design.

86%...I'm gonna go grab a snack (unhealthy, but soothing^^) before I pack one or two more up and hit the hay.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 04-26-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast