Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Re: Duffeteer Creators Club

DuffyD I think this is a great idea! I would love to see things like books and calendars put together lol
    Maybe when it gets closer to my wdw trip I will get super excited to start sewing/crocheting/drawing all things duffy ^^Will there be a specific place on the forum for everyone to display thier work?

• Helloooooo Duffy!

I think this thread should be the place for everyone to display their work.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Oops, ILG beat me! And, ILG, you're on my list, too. You have lots of outlets; we better see something awesome!

Well, my thoughts are that the graphic work will likely be off-site, at places like Mixbook and Zazzle or DeviantArt, but I guess Creators may post here, too. I assume they'll post links here for sure. I'd like to keep things in this thread, so it's easy for everyone to find, but it might also be nice to have separate threads for talking about each project. What does everybody think?^^

And, Diznygrl, what are you talking about? You're kidding, right? I was totally hoping to see some kind of photo project from you -- p-p-p-PLEASE?!? You've already got a head start. I think we'd all be takers for any photo project that includes that chess game!^^

When I said "Cape Cod Duffy," I just meant in terms of quality and spirit of the project. Of course your own project will be of your own Duffy. Just, if you take a really dark phone-camera photo of Duffy, looking lifeless, half falling off of the back of your giant blonde Labrador who has red eyes in the picture; that might be really funny in the "Share your photos!" thread. We might all have a laugh and say how cute it is. But you have to up your game for this. Head tilt, leg stance, arm pose — bears need to look "alive" rather than "propped up," unless they're clearly being showcased as non-living teddy bears; then it's okay! It's go big or go home, but that's nothing new for a lot of people here; DCC is just a kick in the pants to get us going.

Your game is always the A-game, Diznygrl. I mentioned Sue specifically because she hasn't posted in a while… Where is she?? …I wanted to avoid "favoriting" because I love everyone's photos. But Diznygrl and Aimster are definitely expected to bring it!^^

• Helloooooo Duffy!

What list
    I hope it isn't a bad one.

I have creative ideas...sometimes...but usually not the execution.

I think an off-site repositories for photos is optimal, as I think people occasionally experience problems successfully uploading to MiceChat. Also, isn't there a 60k limit per photo? If we want to have quality photos, we'll need somewhere where they can easily be uploaded.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 06-05-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: I had more to say!

• Minion

Heh, thanks for clarifying, DuffyD. When you said that you didn't want photos of Duffy playing around the house with other plush and pets, I thought, "Well, that's what I do", LOL. My camera also isn't the greatest. But now I see what you mean.

Oh my god , it is so difficult to upload a foto . I made a carrier for my DUFFY and SHellie May but i can't find out How i upload a foto here from THE wright size . Heeeeeelp ....

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  169.1 KB Hi duffeteers , thuisbasis my first creation , i made a sittingbag to hang on my shoulder zo DUFFY and SHellie May can look around when they are visiting their big brother in Disneyland Paris !
    Lots of DUFFY and SHellie May love !

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I think it may be a little too close, DSM. I can see your adorable bears, but not the bag…

Yes i know but i will try to make another picture when he is empty and one when i am carrie it later greetings

Sorry but i can't make a picture with THE wright size so i can upload it , sorry

We have loads of pictures of Duffy and now Shellie on their adventures with us but I have yet to be able to load photos to this site
    we are in Seattle right now on Shellie's first trip and she just loves the space needle... I made a backpack for the girls to carry their "friends" and we got stopped several times at the Public Market. Oh and we had so much fun in Disney a few weeks ago several cast members stopped to admire Shellie May ( one even stopped our car on the Great Movie ride to give the girls a high five for having her!!)
    wish I could share the pic's maybe I'll go see the Geek squad to teach me...

• Munchings & Crunchings

You know what you can do? Use a site like Photobucket, and keep your photos on that site. Then, there will be the IMG code you can use to post to MiceChat. I know the size limitation here is very annoying.

That is not working , i tired and tired but nothing helps

[IMG]Revel[/IMG] maybe this works

Nope nothing sorry

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast