Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Duffy the Disney Bear Plush - 36''

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    I got the my big Duff Dude in 2011, my husband surprised my at Epcot after I finished the princess 1/2 marathon. He is awesome and proudly sits in the middle of our bed! He was a greatful dead dancing bear shirt that was the girls when they were babies and a WDW sweatshirt that they got on their first visit to the parks. I wouldn't trade him for the world!! Go ahead and spend the cash he's worth it!!! We paid $60 bucks back then but all of the prices have gone up
    aw! thats so cute! i've been hinting to my parents and boyfriend about it, maybe they can all pitch in and get it for my birhtday

Quote Originally Posted by NiffyBear View Post
    Are you on the Disney Store emailing list? Just a few weeks ago there was a 25% off Disney Parks merchandise. I wanted to order him then but I knew I wouldn't be home when he arrived so I didn't! Wish I had though. My neighbor would have kept him safe for me. I'm sooo picky about faces though so I totally should have bought him when I was at DLR! They don't have him at my Disney Store at the Mall of America sadly.
    gahhh! im so upset i missed the 25% off deal

• Bear at Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    The only place you can get 36" Duffy if from the Disney Store, and as aimster stated, most Disney Stores don't carry that one, you have to get it online.
    And NiffyBear, check those emails in the future, because the last one I got didn't work on Duffy merchandise. I would hate for you to get excited and then get there and they tell you it didn't work!
    I hadn't even thought about that! The last time I used a parks merchandise coupon was about a year ago and it did work on the Duffy costumes so I ordered several, but I do recall there being sales where Duffy was excluded. Even more reason I should have got him at DLR! Argh. Oh well, there's always next time.

Does anyone know if the Disney Visa 10% discount works at DisneyStore.com? I believe it does, but I never tried. I use my Disney Visa in the parks every time we're there and all the shops have taken the discount, even Ridemakerz in DTD. Might be a good way to save a little on the big guy.

I have the 36 inch bear. He would of cost me 169E from DLP but I got CM discount which got the price down. I am now tempted to get a stroller for him next time I go away LOL.

Ours sits downstairs with us on the sofa. He feels included then lol.

NiffyBear, the Disney Visa discount is only good on purchases over $50 at the Disney Store. I fell into that problem as well!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12