• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Cool Summer Duffy Post! D-day 6/30!

Hey, guys. I plan to update the Duffy Post Guidelines to version 2.0 and put them back up very soon. One of the major changes is that I will accept any requests for DisneySEA and Disneyland stuff, as long as it's shown on the official site or you can show me a recent photo. Generally, most things on the website are also available at Bon Voyage, at least at the start of the event period, so it's possible. If it's not possible, you'll have my apologies and a refund.

One exception at Disneyland, though, is the "Make Your Own..." items. These will not be available unless I plan a special trip to Disneyland, in which case, they will be a separate trip and the only items I purchase. Heads up, this will probably happen for Halloween! When I go to Disneyland, it's a really special treat because I have to buy an extra ticket. I will definitely want to do more than shop on a day like that, so I won't be buying lots of things. However, if I do go there, I will let you know and that will be the one time to get the "Make Your Own..." charms!

I don't do more than shop on Shopping Days. I have basically missed Spring Voyage this year, with only two days off remaining that I might be able to take photos, even though I've been to TDS many, many times... I never want to refuse people's requests, but I really hope folks will stay involved on the boards, pay attention to dates and try to hit the Announced Days. It saves you money!^^

Anyway, for the trip at hand, the Shopping Day will be 7/12. I'd actually like to go as soon as possible, though, so if folks can send Wish Lists and payments early, let's do it!^^ The deadline is 6/30 for confirming Wish Lists and transferring funds through PayPal. Remember, I'm always speaking in Tokyo time. You can go ahead and send your Wish List today if you want.

Item photos and prices have been posted elsewhere, but I'll try to revise this post later to include the Summer items here and links to Regular Series and Happiness Year items, since they will still be available.

Oh, that brings me back to that original point! I am more than happy to pick up non-Duffy items from TDS and TDL, and even The Disney Store. That's not new; the Duffy Post has always been open to that. But it is about Duffy. I will not translate and link and post details about non-Duffy items. If other Duffeteers want to do that with auto-translate or something to help people out, that's great. But my focus will stay on Duffy. Still, it's very easy to use Google Chrome's auto-translate feature to get an idea of what's on The Disney Store or TDR websites, so it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out how to ask for non-Duffy things, too.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Re: Summer Duffy Post! D-day 6/30!

Are you limiting to 15 people?

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Are you limiting to 15 people?
    I doubt that's really necessary for this release. There's no new bags, cups, towels, etc… The T-shirts are light and flat, and neither set has shoes, which actually makes a big difference for carrying. It's only four new outfits, and a few lucky people already got the Sailors last year.

…Unfortunately I wasn't one of them. I won't miss my chance this year; if I can go earlier, I will go earlier. So contact me ASAP if you're planning on making a List, so I can get a head count! If it is too much, I will pare down the Lists on a first-come, first-served basis, but I don't think that's gonna be a major problem. Still, get your List together and send it in right away to secure your spot. If the first 15 all get tons of stuff, yes, it might be limited.

If you don't have the email address, please post to that effect in this thread, right now, and I'll send it to you. Please make the subject line "Duffy Post Summer 2013 Wish List." And…ugh…I'll try to revise and post the 2.0 Guidelines tonight after work so everybody has the template for the List.

So the only new Duffy and Shellie items are the shirts and the sailor outfits from before?

Hi!! I don't know if you've maxed out on the number of orders, but I'd like to place one! Awaiting on your post update to learn how to order =). So excited! I've missed all of your other shopping trips... so I'm thrilled about this one =DDDD

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by tink1223 View Post
    So the only new Duffy and Shellie items are the shirts and the sailor outfits from before?
    Correct.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I've reposted the original Guidelines. Changes will not be major anyway. I just want to make it more clear that items from TDL (excluding "Make Your Own" custom items) and Disney Stores are also okay, as long as you can see them online or send me a photo.

I'll take MikkiMausu's lead since I'm having trouble with my wireless signal on my PC. Let's call the new merchandise:

American Navy Costume (Duffy) 3300
    American Navy Costume (Shellie) 3300
    AN13 Badge (Duffy) 1600
    AN13 Badge (Shellie) 1600

HY30 Longsleeve (Blue) 1900
    HY30 Longsleeve (Yellow) 1900

There are already five WishListers, so everyone can use the 30% rate. Service is 1500 for Wish Lists under 10,000. Just 1000 if above 10,000.^^

Dang! I'm bummed I missed this trip. My nephew has high jacked my Shellie May so I need another. I'll be on your WL next time for sure!

Hi,

DuffyD, I'm sorry to post here (tried to pm you but it's full) but I have lost email access as Mum's house/computer were struck by lightening! Can I give you a new temporary email address for shipping totals please? So sorry.

JayCee
    Last edited by JayCee; 07-23-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Just received my package today. Love the new tops and outfits for Duffy and Shellie May. I can not wait to show them and have them try them on. They are going to have to wait since I will be moving soon. It is crazy around here. Thank you DD for all you do. It is really appreciated!!!!!