How well do BAB outfits fit?

I have never bought BAB clothes for my Duffy. Do they fit well? Do you need to make any alterations? I see they have lots of cute outfits Iím dying to get for my bears but Iím nervous they wonít fit well.

Re: How well do BAB outfits fit?

In general, I find the shirts fit quite well. The T-Shirts are a bit longer than the recent 30th Happiness Year T-Shirts from Tokyo, so you have no fear of the bear tummy showing.

Pants fits are different, If you get the skinny fit jeans, they fit quite well. Other pants a little give to them. The Carpenter ones, are very baggy.

So depending on the look that Duffy is going for that day, it can vary.

Hope that helps.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The clothes fit well in my opinion. 90% of my Duffy's outfits are from BAB. The pants/jeans started fitting loose after awhile (because the stuffing in my Duffy's tummy was going flat), but since he got his "fat surgery" last week, the pants fit much better. I don't have to tuck them with safety pins anymore! I still have to do so with some of the skirts/dressing I got Shellie May there though, but she's still "skinny". But I don't mind and I always pin in the back (underneath when I can) so the safety pins aren't noticeable.

My bears like wearing everyday clothes more than costumes (though Duffy is wearing his Woody costume from BAB right now), so BAB is the way to go. Plus every time I take Duffy to the parks, people go absolutely NUTS over whatever shoes he's wearing that day. They especially love his "chucks".

We have quite a lot of BAB for both Duffy and Shellie May. The only think I can really say doesn't fit well is this dress: Fashionista Harajuku Hugsô Panda - Build-A-Bear Workshop US

The top just gaps.

As far as shoes the sandals seem to "squish" toes (but then again I think all the shoes do) a lot.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh, it's a shame about that dress, mmommie. I've actually been contemplating buying it since it looks so cute on that panda, but I didn't yet.

In general though, all of the BAB clothes I have for Duffy and ShellieMay fit very well. Not as perfectly as anything designed just for them, but pretty darn close. Some of the shoes squish their feet, but their feet are bigger than most bear's.

I buy a lot of clothes from BaB and find that most of their clothing fits Duffy and Shellie May very well. I usually have to shorten straps on tank style dresses and tops, but that is very simple. I'm not a seamstress AT ALL!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

In my opinion, they fit well. I recently found some BAB clothes up in my mom's attic and they fit just fine of Duffy! He's currently hanging out in some glow-in-the-dark PJs I had, even. I haven't tried on any of the shoes other than some very stretchy slippers, but I assume that most likely they'll just be a bit too small, which is okay.

Great feedback! I'm going to go pick some up this weekend.