• I Heart ShellieMay!

Halloween Costumes?!

Does anyone know when we might have info. on the Duffy/Shellie Halloween costumes and merch?! I noticed last year there were pictures of the costumes at least around 8/17 and that's just about a week away! I haven't been able to find anything online and the pictures on the TDS Forum from Disney Fan don't show Duffy so I assume the pictures haven't been released yet.
    Last edited by Boog1981; 08-07-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Re: Halloween Costumes?!

Based on prior history alone, I've circled Monday, the 12th, on my calendar. Since the Halloween costumes were released on or around Tuesday, August 16th, in 2011, and Monday, August 13th, in 2012, I'm expecting the TDS Duffy site to be updated on or around this Monday.

There are some non-Duffy pictures and information about Halloween at Tokyo Disney over at the Tokyo Disneyland Resort forum here on Mice Chat, if you want to whet your appetite.

• Tower of Tower Nut

Oh my I am really excited about the Halloween Duffy and Shellie May items...

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by TOTnut View Post
    Oh my I am really excited about the Halloween Duffy and Shellie May items...
    Me too!! You are probably right about next week, The First Star. Just a few more days hopefully. Luckily I have D23 to carry me through.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: Halloween Costumes?!

I think it'll be next Monday or Tuesday, too, for the full update. The site's already up since yesterday apparently, though it must've gone up late cos I checked and I never saw it til this morning. I really hope I love this year. Really, really...

I also can't wait to see who wins the color-guessing contest!

Boog, please make a thread and post photos and tell us all about D23. I'm going to the one in Tokyo this year (first one ever in Tokyo, maybe the first outside the US?), and I don't really know what to expect.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I think it'll be next Monday or Tuesday, too, for the full update. The site's already up since yesterday apparently, though it must've gone up late cos I checked and I never saw it til this morning. I really hope I love this year. Really, really...

I also can't wait to see who wins the color-guessing contest!

Boog, please make a thread and post photos and tell us all about D23. I'm going to the one in Tokyo this year (first one ever in Tokyo, maybe the first outside the US?), and I don't really know what to expect.
    I will let you know all about it. This will be my first one! I've heard it's a lot of waiting in lines but hopefully it'll be worth it.