Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

re: Duffy Halloween 2013

Becx, you have some fantastic ideas for this new merchandise. Your great suggestions have me reviewing my Wish List and adding a few more items. Thanks a lot....I think!

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    Yep! He's too cute that I just had to coin him a name. Shame he didn't a get single piece of merch, would've liked a plush or strap. Maybe next year. Christmas will probably have some of the characters like last year.

I would definitely buy a "Mr. Gobble" plush! I like that name...very fitting.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I totally get you now, though. You mean like the "perch" type, the ones that don't really dangle. Is that right? Like the Duffy and Shellie ones from Sweet Duffy this year that just sit atop the phone?
    Exactamundo!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Becx View Post
    I did wonder though, if you look at the Tokyo Disney Sea website (where they list the merchandise) there are 5 x pictures, do these just break up the non-food and food items or will there be more items added?

Also Duffy D - do you know when you would like the money transferred by?
    What a GREAT post, Becx! Thank you! I hearing other people's detailed analysis of releases and ideas of how to mix and match or customize stuff; thanks for taking the time to write all that out and share with us!

Those pictures are just for spacing, I think. I doubt there are anymore Duffy items coming. The only big Halloween merchandise announcement on the horizon is the original/custom items, but those are unlikely to be Duffy-related.

D-day will be 11:59pm, Tuesday, August 27, Japan time. I think this will be a very busy trip, so please please please think very carefully about your List. Look very carefully at pricing and labeling information. Please follow the format and try not to need to change, add or remove anything. Do math carefully, and really get everything you want and only what you want the first time. I hope to limit back-and-forth emails this time so that I can really focus on the merchandise and shipping out to be sure everyone gets their Care Packages in time for Halloween.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Just to confirm, this is a 25% gratuity trip?

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

For seasonal items, or all items if seasonal items total more than 10,000. I think that's right. I'll check the Guidelines later; at work now.^^

Can I ask a question? Will the Duffy and ShellieMay mini light up lanterns be on sale again this year? I got a set last year but want to get my friend a set for his Birthday.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by duffyholic View Post
    Can I ask a question? Will the Duffy and ShellieMay mini light up lanterns be on sale again this year? I got a set last year but want to get my friend a set for his Birthday.
    Unfortunately I don't think they are. I didn't see them anywhere on the site. Those are like a Holy Grail Duffy item for me so I was really hoping but I guess it's not to be unless I'm missing them somewhere.

• You have much to learn...

Don't know if you started a list yet- but I wish to be a part of the next shopping trip.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by duffyholic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boog1981 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think they are. I didn't see them anywhere on the site. Those are like a Holy Grail Duffy item for me so I was really hoping but I guess it's not to be unless I'm missing them somewhere.
    I'm glad I got a set then! A friend of mine hooked me up with the Duffy one a couple years ago and the Shellie May one last year. I just owe her a couple coffees at Starbucks next time she's in my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by TNutter View Post
    Becx, you have some fantastic ideas for this new merchandise. Your great suggestions have me reviewing my Wish List and adding a few more items. Thanks a lot....I think!
    Thanks! But please don't blame me if you over spend

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    What a GREAT post, Becx! Thank you! I hearing other people's detailed analysis of releases and ideas of how to mix and match or customize stuff; thanks for taking the time to write all that out and share with us!

Those pictures are just for spacing, I think. I doubt there are anymore Duffy items coming. The only big Halloween merchandise announcement on the horizon is the original/custom items, but those are unlikely to be Duffy-related.

D-day will be 11:59pm, Tuesday, August 27, Japan time. I think this will be a very busy trip, so please please please think very carefully about your List. Look very carefully at pricing and labeling information. Please follow the format and try not to need to change, add or remove anything. Do math carefully, and really get everything you want and only what you want the first time. I hope to limit back-and-forth emails this time so that I can really focus on the merchandise and shipping out to be sure everyone gets their Care Packages in time for Halloween.
    Awesome, thank you for that - it is timed perfectly to fall after my Husband gets paid He has said he will lend me the money until I get paid later in the week, I have managed to save up a little but have spent a fair bit on the Disney Infinity games, characters, power dics etc. Should be able to spend most of the weekend playing it and we have a public holiday on Monday

My list has been completed and Hubby has checked he gets all the bits he wants too! I've decided to go for the Happiness Year items rather than the Patriotic Navy items, maybe I can sneak in a wish list for some Christmas goodies and get those too

Photos from Flickr

I think all the Halloween items are amazing! Unfortunately I won't be able to join in on this shopping trip as my car decided (or rather the garage mechanic did when he heard it!) that it required a whole new exhaust! So bye bye to any spare money! Boo!

Oh well, there's always Christmas to look forward too - and that sounds amazing! So I will just focus on that. [Keeps repeating to self 'smiling shellie, smiling shellie' - maybe! Fingers crossed!]

Hope everyone has fun with their Halloween items (and DuffyD hope the shopping goes well for you).

The costumes are soooo adorable! I love the little pom-poms on Shellie May's costume.

Is there still room on the shopping trip? If so count me in!!! When is the expected delivery? Would love to have the outfits for our trip to DW in October.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    Is there still room on the shopping trip? If so count me in!!! When is the expected delivery? Would love to have the outfits for our trip to DW in October.
    There is. Shopping Day is expected to be 9/11, with delivery to me hopefully on 9/13, so I plan to ship on 9/18 or 9/20.

It should be smoother than Spring Voyage since there are less items, and more predictable than summer since there should be no last-minute surprises and all the auctions I expect to do are already done!

Remember, I need your WishList ASAP, so I can confirm it and you can transfer by 9/27! I have a lot of folks' Lists already - a lot came in just yesterday. I am going to reply as soon as I can, hopefully later today. I just wasn't in a "check the math" headspace yesterday.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast