Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ShellieMay Sighting at D23!

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    I hate to be "witchy", but I get really annoyed when people call Shellie May a girl Duffy. Or people will come up and ask, "Where did you get that girl Duffy?" And it annoys me even more when people call her, "Duffy". I know people don't know about her and what not, but it still drives me crazy! I just grit my teeth and try to educate them about Shellie May. It's actually gotten to the point that I just don't take her out to the parks much anymore. I just take Duffy. When I'm at the parks, I want to spend time enjoying myself and not constantly getting questioned by people. I don't mind it every once in awhile, but it's starting to become more than before. And I get tired of the people who see her and then start telling me all this stuff like they know everything about Shellie May and Tokyo Disney, even when half of it is inaccurate information.

Sorry about the rant!! I just figured if anyone would understand, it would be other Duffy and Shellie May lovers!
    We are the poster family for people to make stupid comments so we are kinda used to it LOL.

I think when you go to the parks enough, you just get tired of hearing the same old tourist crap! So I think we've gotten a little cynical about it all. I just wish people would do the research before they just spout out random crap that they overheard from someone else who doesn't know what they're talking about.
    We once heard someone on the Ferry Boat tell someone they couldn't wear a Coca Cola shirt in the park because Disney didn't allow you to wear other "brands" on property. WHAT?!!!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

I think when you go to the parks enough, you just get tired of hearing the same old tourist crap! So I think we've gotten a little cynical about it all. I just wish people would do the research before they just spout out random crap that they overheard from someone else who doesn't know what they're talking about.
    We once heard someone on the Ferry Boat tell someone they couldn't wear a Coca Cola shirt in the park because Disney didn't allow you to wear other "brands" on property. WHAT?!!!
    WOW! That would be like telling a kid in a Minion shirt to leave MK. lol

Thankfully we have been spared the "Shellie May is coming to WDW next week people". They are usually to busy commenting on our international family LOL. (Or maybe they are just so dazzled by our wonderfully dressed bears LOL)

Clearly the person didn't know that Coke is a corporate sponsor of the Disney parks and would love additional advertising they didn't have to pay for! LOL

^Right! We just died laughing when we heard that conversation!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Oh today Sandrita & I were hanging out at the Magic Kingdom and were talking to a CM by the Pooh & Tigger meet and greet and the CM started going on "Oh yeah they're bringing over Shellie May within the next year!" I just nodded and smiled.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Oh today Sandrita & I were hanging out at the Magic Kingdom and were talking to a CM by the Pooh & Tigger meet and greet and the CM started going on "Oh yeah they're bringing over Shellie May within the next year!" I just nodded and smiled.
    Yup, just smile politely and keep on walking!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12