Rollcall for Orlando/WDW Duffeteers!

Hi guys! With all the talk recently on who's where and when, I thought it might be nice to start a thread where we could see who lives in Orlando and/or frequents WDW. (I expect one of you DL fans to make a thread for the West coast Duffeteers!)

This thread could also be used if you want to post when you'll be at WDW and are interested in meeting up with any other Duffeteers!

I live in Orlando about 20 minutes from the parks. We frequently go to WDW and it'd be cool to meet up with some of you guys!

Looking forward to seeing where you guys are and hopefully meeting with you soon!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Rollcall for Orlando/WDW Duffeteers!

I live 90 minutes from WDW, so I only go usually once a month. A lot of my trips are spur of the moment... I might decide the night before to go if I got the next day free. That's what happened this week.

I tend to just show up at the park LOL. But rarely need a reason to head to the park. So if someone wants to meet up let me know.

I'm from NJ, but I frewuent WDW quite often. I'll be there thanksgiving week with my mom and aunt. Hope to maybe see some of you while there!

Duffy is coming along too!

• I love that tiny bear!

I'm far from WDW so I don't go often (actually, I've only been once, in 2008). But my BFF lives 3 hours away, so we're hoping to go visit the last week of January. Once we've booked a room, I'll start thinking more seriously about meet-ups. Right now I just have airfare.

We are pretty spur of the moment as well, but we tend to go more on Fridays and Sundays. Especially this time of year. We tend to hit the parks most weekends.
    Mare53-We are going out of town for Thanksgiving. But we tend to stay away from the parks during big holidays like that anyway! Have fun!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post
    I'm from NJ, but I frewuent WDW quite often. I'll be there thanksgiving week with my mom and aunt. Hope to maybe see some of you while there!
    If you see a nutty lady carrying a Shellie May-be nice- it may be me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    Mare53-We are going out of town for Thanksgiving. But we tend to stay away from the parks during big holidays like that anyway! Have fun!
    Yeah I try to avoid the parks during holiday weeks/weekends too, Just too crowded and while I can handle crowds, it's too much for even me. Sometimes I've done Downtown Disney on Thanksgiving or Christmas and it's a nightmare when all I want is some fried chicken from Pollo Campero.

Hi everyone,

Well, all being well, and no more illnesses apart from the normal stuff (please, I'm so fed up with being ill!! ), we have just confirmed we are coming to WDW between Nov 30-13 2013! I know flying home on Friday 13th is dodgy, but can't be helped! But less than 4 weeks to get ready, I'm so excited and panicking at the same time!!

I am so hoping that Duffy and Shellie's Christmas costumes arrive before we leave - I can wait for everything else if I have to, but I soooo hope they get through in time to go with us!! Would be so exciting to take them in that outfit!! Fingers crossed.

So, if anyone is around WDW at that time (1-13 December), and fancies meeting up to say hello, let me know!

We will be at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Thursday, December 12. But I'm sure that we will be around other time too. Our Anniversary is Dec. 5th, so I like to go to the park around then. We were married at WDW Wedding Pavilion. We may go back to DHS for Osbourne lights that night!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

I'm trying to win tickets to the Christmas party next Monday. I'll find out Friday if I won. Not holding my breath but I'm trying anyway.

• <45 days

JayCee, that is a PERFECT time to go! I'm happy for you. When we go, it is at that same time. However, we're not going this year. (We are depressed about that. )
    Have a wonderful time. I hope you get to meet some of our fellow Duffeteers!