Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Re: "A snowy Christmas Eve in Cape Cod"

Quote Originally Posted by hugabear View Post
    Also does anyone have the previous candy jars? If so, is it made of glass and is it heavy in terms of shipping? hard to tell the size from the picture but this x'mas one does look very cute.
    I don't have the candy jars but I do have the jar from Spring Voyage that the Earl Grey tea came in. It is glass and has alittle weight to it. It made it through shipping and all so if you are worried about that don't be. DuffyD takes alot of time to package everything well to make sure nothing breaks. I hope this helps your decision some. =)

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by TravisMT81 View Post
    *squealing*
    You're one of the loose threads in my mind, Travis. Should I be expecting a List from you, or not? Please do let me know.^^

• I love that tiny bear!

Just spent about half an hour with my mom trying to tell her how to navigate the TDS website! It was fun. Finishing my Wish List now!

I absolutely adore the Chip N Dale plushes at the Disney store. Also all the Duffy stuff is just so adorable!!

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by hugabear View Post
    Also does anyone have the previous candy jars? If so, is it made of glass and is it heavy in terms of shipping? hard to tell the size from the picture but this x'mas one does look very cute.
    I have the one from this year's Spring Voyage. The glass is pretty thick and DuffyD packed it very well. I love it so much that I decided to put the Christmas one on my wish list.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Shellie's CW Cape is veeery well made and you'll have 3 of the 4 pieces. I would strongly encourage you to complete the set while you can. My ¥2.^^

I guess it's almost definitely glass. I'm not sure what the weight is and I don't feel comfortable calling anymore. The last time felt a little...cold. The glass won't make it super heavy, I think, and the quality and timelessness makes it worth it, I reckon. This one in particular looks especially gorgeous; I love that "Santa's Coming Tonight" doesn't really look like a "Disney event" logo, the way Spring Voyage does, for example.

That said, choosing to pass on breakable objects is ALWAYS okay with me!
    Thanks DuffyD for letting me know. I think u've convinced me. I prefer complete outfit sets too

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    I don't have the candy jars but I do have the jar from Spring Voyage that the Earl Grey tea came in. It is glass and has alittle weight to it. It made it through shipping and all so if you are worried about that don't be. DuffyD takes alot of time to package everything well to make sure nothing breaks. I hope this helps your decision some. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    I have the one from this year's Spring Voyage. The glass is pretty thick and DuffyD packed it very well. I love it so much that I decided to put the Christmas one on my wish list.
    Thanks DuffylovrDisney and disneymademoiselle for helping me to decide. Glad to hear that it ships ok. This is going on my wishlist too

Oh, so relieved when I just (finally!) got to my lunch break and logged on to see the site was up. Quite surprised no stickers though. Oh well. Will probably go for the memo set (which is amazing!) and adapt.

Off to spend the rest of my break looking properly (who needs lunch! got water to drink) and make the final shortlist so Mum can double check it after work and then we can submit the final wishlist.

Still frantically trying to decide what I would like and what is sensible! Which are two different things!!!

Does anyone know what the outfit below (and Shellie's) are called? I can find where they were first shown (page 11 of New Tokyo Duffy Merchandise thread) and know they are 3000 JPY each but not sure what to call and don't want to guess wrong - something like RSD Sailor outfit Duffy and RSS Sailor outfit Shellie?. So sorry for asking. Thanks for help.

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

WELCOME TO CAPE COD

WCC Costume Duffy ¥3000
    (with gold screenprinted Paw Print "stamp" emblem)

WCC Costume Shellie ¥3000
    (with silver screenprinted Hurricane Point Lighthouse "stamp" emblem)

Many of the newer non-seasonal items (and the dearly departed Halloween items) are listed at Duffy Halloween 2013

Thank you so much Eeee-va, I did look honestly, but was rushing in my lunch break to try to get everything sorted (as I don't have a computer at home) and I couldn't find it anywhere!

Obviously I wasn't looking clearly enough , I do apologise. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by JayCee; 10-24-2013 at 07:12 AM. Reason: spelling!

• Faith Trust & Shellie May

Im sad i dont see any christmas tshirts.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Found item - ignore
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 10-24-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: doh!

DuffyD, I sent you an email of a question I have. Your inbox was full. Thanks.

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    Thank you so much Eeee-va, I did look honestly, but was rushing in my lunch break to try to get everything sorted (as I don't have a computer at home) and I couldn't find it anywhere!

Obviously I wasn't looking clearly enough , I do apologise. Thanks for your help.
    Please don't apologize! I'm not as knowledgeable as some of the people here, so I'm very happy whenever I'm able to actually help.

I have a hard time finding things too...what I do is a quick websearch with a phrase that includes "duffy" and "micechat". Though I'm not sure what I would have searched to find those Welcome to Cape Cod outfits--fortunately I recalled seeing them near the gorgeous duffel bag I put on my wishlist, so the phrase

duffy patriotic duffel micechat

did the trick.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718