Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Re: "A snowy Christmas Eve in Cape Cod"

All the christmas stuff is just absolutely adorable! And I definitely have to get the figurine. I got the one from Spring Voyage and I absolutely love it. Something about it is like owning a little piece of that happiness and fun. =)

• Munchings & Crunchings

DuffyD, and DuffyG, thanks for getting the pictures up from the puzzle book. Of course, I definitely want the wreath. The last one they did was for Home Sweet Christmas. I also love these costumes because they're like a "completer". I'm a bit disappointed that Shellie's Stocking Stuffers are not handmade gifts, but more feminine products...oh well. That figurine is so cute, and I love that Duffy is pushing ShellieMay in the sleigh. They said there would be about 40 items though, right? So, this is just a taste. I am crossing my fingers for a snow-Shellie light, and if they have a table-top tree...I'll faint.

Oh yeah, and hopefully there's still room for a 30th anniversary surprise. Anniversary years always bring something extra special, and maybe this year we'll get smiling bears dressed in the Colors of Christmas gold costumes like we've been hoping. If the popcorn bucket is any indication...maybe it will happen?

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Can't wait to see everything closer! You're right, DuffyD, I'm stoked on the socks & tea case although I have a sneaking suspicion they won't fit my big feet! I too am a lil disappointed in stocking stuffers. I had a really handmade vibe in mind. Oh well. I'm loving the figurine too. Hope we see snow bear lights and my ultimate dream, smiling bears!!

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I'm in love with that wreath too. I'd love to see a pink version with Shellie.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok those costumes are cute from what I can see. Can't afford them though. But I can't wait to see everything in better detail once the site is finally updated.

• Journey On!

Little bit o' hallelujah, little bit o' disappointment...

Found this DisneyFAN photo on "Dot Princess's" Toon Repoter (sic) blog. I'm not posting the photo cos it comes out too small. Just click the link to see:

Colors of Christmas
    COC Costume Duffy ¥2900
    COC Costume Shellie ¥2900
    COC Badge Duffy ¥1600
    COC Badge Shellie ¥1600

Am I ecstatic to finally have Duffy's COC hat? YES! Am I disappointed they aren't on Smiling Bears? Yes! Do I suspect the rest of this costume to be released next year or in the future? Probably, but maybe not, because these are just show costumes, so they are technically "complete" as is, for the walkaround mascots.

Other new items
    SCT Chocolates ¥900
    (Hard to make out the price, it's the little square box under the Baumkuchen)

SCT Strap Set ¥2000
    This looks interesting. It appears that SnowDuffy is loop/chain type, Duffy is hanging headphone type and Shellie is Plugy perch type, for Danimated! I wonder if these are swappable? Hm...

SCT Drawstring Bag ¥1300
    This price is also tough to see. I love the ice blue color and I can't wait to see this artwork clearly!

SCT Memo Set ¥580
    This price is also really blurry, but you can see the image well enough to find it, I think.

I'm a little concerned that we still don't see the SnowShellie Light. It might not be happening, and I'm very disappointed if not. I also wish the Smiling Bears were announced, but I've had this weird sneaking suspicion all day (for NO reason!) that they might do Smiling Bears without announcing it at all, not even on the official site, just a surprise come launch day...

That said, my rational brain thinks Smiling Bears are very unlikely now that it's clear the COC Costumes will be sold separately...

This blog has a closer look at COC... Oh my gosh, the jewel accents look AMAZING! I these TOO MUCH! I can't believe they're so reasonably priced, I mean when you consider Shellie's CW set costs the same, not that I'm complaining. I wonder if these capes will look good over the 30th Anniversary outfits?
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 10-21-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Those cape sets are absolutely amazing!!! Alittle upset there isn't smiling bears though. This taste of what's to come just makes me even more excited to see all the stuff they will be offering. =D Thanks so much DuffyD for finding this.

• when you wish...

I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, "I'm doomed." Just too much fluffing cuteness.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    Those cape sets are absolutely amazing!!! Alittle upset there isn't smiling bears though.
    If there are no Smiling Bear surprises this year, I am officially resigning myself from ever trying to predict them in the future. If they neglect to doing them during "The Happiness Year," there is no telling when or whether it might ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    If there are no Smiling Bear surprises this year, I am officially resigning myself from ever trying to predict them in the future. If they neglect to doing them during "The Happiness Year," there is no telling when or whether it might ever happen.
    You would think there would be smiling bears all over the place because of the Happiness Year. It's so weird.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

I am confused is the COC Capes on pre dressed bears??/ ugggh

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by TravisMT81 View Post
    I am confused is the COC Capes on pre dressed bears??/ ugggh
    No.^^

• Adventures with Duffy

I think the Cape Costumes are cute, just inculpate. I get that it matches what the walk around Duffy and Shellie will be waring. For the guest bears, it needs more to the costume. I do love the bow and hat they are waring.

As for not seeing the Snowbear lights, if they dont do them I will truely be shocked as they didnt so a Shellie one. It will show us that if you like something you have to get it when you see it. I didn't get it last year thinking it would be offered this year. oops

I love that they halloween friends are back for christmas too. I hope over time they get developed more and the story takes on more, there is a lot they could do with it and it would be so special to cape cod.

DuffyD, have they done a surprise on opening day before?

Im liking the cell phone accesories. Im not normally into those but its cute.

Reading a lot of you talk about expecting more hand made looking items. Makes me wish they had gone that route. The idea would have been very cool. Im not so girly to like all the pink scarf and gloves. Plus what about the guys who like Duffy? I wish it was more universal and not so girly.

I think a great thing would be to have Shellies slead in bear size.
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I tried to set myself up for the possibility of no smiling bears but it still is disappointing to have it be true. There's a lot to be excited about though.

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

I am really really fond of those COC outfits. The colors just seem perfect to me!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast