Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Things you wish OLC would make for Duffy?

All of the above! Hehe

I would love pj sets with bunny slippers, similar in quality to the Cape Cod pjs (and unlike the stateside Disney pjs with Duffy's name plastered all over).

More mature-looking raincoats and rain boots. And bear-sized umbrellas!

The Snow Bears. I wanted them so badly this year.

Speaking of snow....the puffy snow suits I had imagined. And Snow Bear costumes! We have a plush snowman tradition at my house, since we never lived in an area where it actually snowed, and I would love to dress Duffy and Shellie May as snow bears.

I don't think I could handle or have a place for furniture myself, but I would love to have a high quality trunk that looks just like Duffy's travel luggage -- with all the stickers of all the places he's been -- to keep their clothes in. We just have a big, plastic bin.

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

I second bear-sized umbrellas, and generally I would love a raincoat that was in two pieces, the hat and the coat, rather than just a coat with a hood. Maybe something like this rainy day Paddington? Except more Cape Cod.

I'm really interested in more images like that photo in the Grand Floridian, where it's sort of retconning Duffy into older times and places. Or a more classic sort of storybook. I really would like to run with the whole timeless feel of things and integrate him more in a subtle way rather than IN YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME marketing. I guess that sort of goes with lessening the name-on-clothing thing too, although I wouldn't mind have Duffy-print clothing items for humans. I'd go crazy for a pair of Duffy PJ pants!

I'd like a nice winter hat themed to Duffy. One of those commercial knit hats like this Figment one I saw last year at WDW:

although now that I think about it, they could mess that up a lot so maybe not. I would also like a better ear hat for my collection, but I doubt that will happen really.
    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

I love all the ideas/wishes so far so am more adding to the list:

For Duffy/Shellie-May:
    - Kimono set. I saw someone carrying at TDS shellie-may in a customized one and she looked so adorable. I'm sure whatever design OLC came up with would look even more amazing tho.

- Tux/Evening gown set. I know build-a-bear has a tux which is cute and I dressed Duffy in it for my own wedding. But I'd love one from OLC which would probably have more detailing etc and hopefully a nice party/evening dress to pair Shellie-May with.

- Detective costumes. Something along the line of sherlock holmes and watson. I just think Duffy would look so adorable in the checkered cape/hat and holding the magnifying glass

- Biker outfits - I personally love leather jackets and would love to see duffy in a black biker one with shellie-may in a hot pink one. Matching sunnies would be great too

For humans with duffy/shellie-may designs:
    - silver earrings with duffy on one ear and shellie-may on the other.
    - scrapbook/card-making materials - eg scrapbook papers, embellishments, stamps, die-cuts of shellie/duffy etc. since we take so many photos with the bears, i would love to make a duffy/shellie-may scrapbook album.
    - 8x10 photo frames
    - book ends (with duffy on one end and shellie-may on the other)
    - more clothing for adults - such as tees, bath robes, track suits etc

• Munchings & Crunchings

Setavulos, where did you see that Paddington? He's adorable, and that umbrella!! It would be great to "steal" that for Duffy!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

OMG I want that Paddington! WANT WANT WANT!!

Yeah I would LOVE an adult size Duffy shirt. I really want the one they sell at the Aluiani DVC resort in Hawaii, but the only way to get one is if you know someone going there because the resort does not ship.

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Setavulos, where did you see that Paddington? He's adorable, and that umbrella!! It would be great to "steal" that for Duffy!
    I found that image itself at this website, but it's a picture of a limited edition bear. I might do some procrastinatory googling and see if I can find something similar. But really, that's a perfect picture of the kind of thing I was thinking of. I would absolutely love to have something like that for Duffy, complete with galoshes!
    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    If someone wants to post a pic-I can take a shot at making one.
    I haven't been able to find a picture of any of the fan creations of the Haunted Mansion maid yet. I would love to see one.

The one that they wear in the parks is a striped blouse with an apron in a matching fabric and a solid striped green skirt. I was thinking maybe a pattern for an American Girl doll might work for Shellie? One thing I've found is the fabric. A couple of people have already made authentic HM costume fabric on Spoonflower.

Quote Originally Posted by Boog1981 View Post
    I haven't been able to find a picture of any of the fan creations of the Haunted Mansion maid yet. I would love to see one.

The one that they wear in the parks is a striped blouse with an apron in a matching fabric and a solid striped green skirt. I was thinking maybe a pattern for an American Girl doll might work for Shellie? One thing I've found is the fabric. A couple of people have already made authentic HM costume fabric on Spoonflower.
    An AG doll pattern would be tight for Shellie May. The pattern I am not worried about since I can draft that. I just can't picture the costume (we rarely ride HM). I remember a white hat-but guessing they wear a little more LOL

Quote Originally Posted by setavulos View Post
    I found that image itself at this website, but it's a picture of a limited edition bear. I might do some procrastinatory googling and see if I can find something similar. But really, that's a perfect picture of the kind of thing I was thinking of. I would absolutely love to have something like that for Duffy, complete with galoshes!
    I want ALL the oufits on that site! Holy cow! I see all the bears and the individual outfits are sold out. Well they were really spendy anyway but... I love them!

• Adventures with Duffy

I love the umbrella idea. That is so cute! That site has cute costumes. I love the push/pull cart the one bear has.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
    I love the umbrella idea. That is so cute! That site has cute costumes. I love the push/pull cart the one bear has.
    Those are all Paddington Bears. Looks like they were limited/special edition bears for Paddington's anniversary. The push cart is something Paddington always tugged around with him when he went into town to go shopping and whatnot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12