BAB website change annoying!

Build A Bear have changed their website access, and now I can only access the UK site!

I was going to go on the US site to order a few bits that are only available in the US (you have a better choice than we do!) to be delivered to the hotel for when we arrive, and I can no longer access the US site from the UK. Boo! Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, but I do think it's a shame.

Oh well, that's BAB's loss I suppose, but Duffy and Shellie are NOT going to be pleased about this!
    I will just have to hope their Tokyo outfits will please them enough so they don't notice too much!! And I know they are going to be fabulous!

Sorry to moan, but had to vent! Smiler Duffy (as he is called at work) advised me not to say much here as most people do not understand. They are accepting of him, he's part of my desk now! and people look for him when he's not there!! But BAB-related moans, not so much understanding!

Re: BAB website change annoying!

Not sure if this helps-but if you are coming to WDW there is a BAB not far away at Florida Mall. There is also one at DTD at DL.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

There's also a Build A Dino in the T-Rex restaurant at WDW's Downtown Disney, but it's all dinosaur themed outfits.

Thanks for the replies. I will definitely check out the Build A Dino when we are at DTD.

Does anyone happen to know if the Florida Mall location stocks the Disney-themed outfits please?

Thanks.

Yes, they do! We have also bought Disney items-Minnie PJ's, Pluto hat, Minnie ears etc-all bear sized.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    Does anyone happen to know if the Florida Mall location stocks the Disney-themed outfits please?

Thanks.
    Oh they totally do. Way more than most since they're in Orlando. I found the hard to find Stitch costume there summer of last year (the last they had in stock at the time). They also have lots of other character costumes, shirts, hats, Mickey ears.... you name it! I personally love the Goofy hat (looks just like the ones they sell in the parks). The hat part is floppy, but just stuff it with a plastic bag or 2 or tissue paper to fill it it out so it won't flop over.

Thanks so much mmommie and aimster, I will hopefully get there then as Shellie is pleading for a particular Disney outfit, and Duffy and I just want to look at everything!

Oh, and aimster, my Duffy says that you are so right, the Goofy hat is the best! He usually won't wear hats at all, but he does love that one! It's the only one he will wear normally.

My Duffy LOVES hats. The problem is the BAB hats either have earholes that are too small for Duffy's ears (I've actually cut some bigger) or they sit on his head weird even when using the elastics over his ears. We find ways to improvise though (like wearing some hats sideways or tucking in both ears).