Package from Japan arrived

WAHOOOOO Watch your mail guys! Will post pic in a bit- still trying to hide things from Miss Nosy pants LOL

Thank you Thank you Thank You DuffyP. Everything arrived safely (and unbroken). My Dd is thrilled (with the things she knows about). She will be shocked on Christmas morning with the things she doesn't know about yet. Thank you for help to bring Duffy magic.
    Last edited by mmommie; 11-30-2013 at 07:50 AM.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Re: Package from Japan arrived

Yay mmommie! I'm sure your DD will be thrilled with the surprises. I just tracked my package and it's in Customs at LAX so hopefully it'll be here Monday.

I received my SCT package today, too! Everything is so beautiful. So well packaged, too, as always. Thank you, DuffyD! You are amazing.

• No Light, No Light

My care package arrived today, all safe and sound (i.e., no breakages of course). Can't wait to stop by my mom's house to see everything myself!!

• Happy Spring!

My office has exploded in TDS bags! I think it would be cute to affix some of the characters on my front door.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I got my box today too, and it's so wonderful! I took pictures, but I can't post them right now...I'm supposed to be writing my research paper due tonight... But, I really want to thank you SO much DuffyD for the amount of work you went through to get all this stuff, organize, and ship it. I love it!

• Happy Spring!

Did anyone else get the figurine? It is amazing!!! The bears are fuzzy! There are footprints and tracks in the snow.

I got the Minnie and Mickey pull-string ornaments. I must say that I'm not thrilled with them. I thought they would be wooden; alas, they are plastic.

DuffyD, as always, phenomenal job choosing and packaging the items, decorating the boxes, adding some special treats, and the love you include.
    ILG

Ilovegreataur ; I also got the figurine and it's absolutely amazing. I didn't expect it to be as nice as it is. I say this and yet I have the Spring Voyage figurine as well. XD The small details are just so nice. I definitely didn't expect the footprints in the snow but I am glad they are there. OLC really knows how to bring out all the stops. =D

• Munchings & Crunchings

The figurine is really great this year. They always flock the bears on the figurines, but each one is so different. I love the little buildings, like they are far away. The details are great.

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    ...My Dd is thrilled (with the things she knows about). She will be shocked on Christmas morning with the things she doesn't know about yet. Thank you for help to bring Duffy magic.
    Thank you for spreading the Duffy Love! I can't wait to hear about which things were surprises and her reactions!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    My office has exploded in TDS bags! I think it would be cute to affix some of the characters on my front door.
    Photos if you do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Did anyone else get the figurine? It is amazing!!! The bears are fuzzy! There are footprints and tracks in the snow.

I got the Minnie and Mickey pull-string ornaments. I must say that I'm not thrilled with them. I thought they would be wooden; alas, they are plastic.

DuffyD, as always, phenomenal job choosing and packaging the items, decorating the boxes, adding some special treats, and the love you include.
    ILG
    I'm very sorry to hear that you are disappointed by something. I spent about fifteen minutes selecting just those two (went through all the ones on the racks and actually had to ask a CM to bring out more before I was satisfied), and since they were not available in TDS it meant a detour to Bon Voyage in order to pick them up. It really is a shame they aren't satisfying, but at least I can console myself that it was not in my power to make them wooden! Maybe once you integrate them into your decor, they'll grow on you? Or maybe hearing the details of their journey makes them feel more special? I hope. Otherwise, there's probably someone around here who would happily take them off your hands for the amount you paid.^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    Ilovegreataur ; I also got the figurine and it's absolutely amazing. I didn't expect it to be as nice as it is. I say this and yet I have the Spring Voyage figurine as well. XD The small details are just so nice. I definitely didn't expect the footprints in the snow but I am glad they are there. OLC really knows how to bring out all the stops. =D
    YES!!! I was kind of disappointed that no one posted comments about the pockets on the Duffy Bat Badges from Halloween. It was totally unexpected and unnecessary, and it got me to buy those Badges (which I used to say I "never buy," but I'm starting to have a small collection...).

Anyway, YES!!! When I saw the footprint in the snow on the figurine, my heart smiled so BIG. SO many people got the Figurine this time and I could clearly imagine the joy of the surprise each WishLister would feel, just like my own, standing in TDS. It would be a truly identical-to-TDR-experience moment, and I was THRILLED! I'm so very happy this one really got noticed. It really is a fantastic detail, and a charming surprise.

• Happy Spring!

I have affixed portions of the bags on a couple doors and will take photos after I finish.

• Happy Spring!

RE: pull string ornaments
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear that you are disappointed by something. I spent about fifteen minutes selecting just those two (went through all the ones on the racks and actually had to ask a CM to bring out more before I was satisfied), and since they were not available in TDS it meant a detour to Bon Voyage in order to pick them up. It really is a shame they aren't satisfying, but at least I can console myself that it was not in my power to make them wooden! Maybe once you integrate them into your decor, they'll grow on you? Or maybe hearing the details of their journey makes them feel more special? I hope. Otherwise, there's probably someone around here who would happily take them off your hands for the amount you paid.^^
    DuffyD, the ones you picked were perfect. I am stunned at how much time you spent choosing them. I really appreciate it. I just expected them to be wooden, as they are an old-fashioned style ornament and the originals would have been wooden. This is why it was what I was expecting.
    I like them even more now knowing some back story and will keep them.

Thanks for your careful selection.
    ILG