• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Awesome homemade Duffy/Shellie May clothes!

A friend of mine has an Esty store selling home made items especially for Duffy & Shellie May:

Clothes and Accessories for Duffy and Shellie May by DSMClothier

The Mickey shirt and Minnie dress my bears for for Christmas came from here. Really great quality (and shipping is fast)! She's got more stuff planned for 2014 (she's working on new creations all the time). I'm always feeding her suggestions for new outfit ideas too.

Re: Awesome homemade Duffy/Shellie May clothes!

I love the two vest's I got from her!! I love the little tag is puts in her clothes!!

OMGosh that is AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see what else she offers for sale. I may need to commission some custom pieces even though she has a waiting list extending into February already.

• I love that tiny bear!

I am DYING at the sewing repair kit. Too cute! The clothes look fantastic.

I got with her last minute about the Mickey shirt & Minnie dress. She created "Reserved" links just for me so I could get them ordered and shipped in time for Christmas (she must have had some already made). I am totally in love with the Minnie dress. I can't wait to take the bears to WDW next month (can only get one or 2 more trips in before my pass expires toward the end of February... not sure yet if I'm going to renew). I can't wait to see how Mickey & Minnie react to the bears dressed like them!

Amy hate to see you give up your pass, you always seem to have a good time when you go. You take the best pics with Shelly Mae and Duffy while you are there!! Whenever I can make it down there again I would like to have a meet up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    A friend of mine has an Esty store selling home made items especially for Duffy & Shellie May:

Clothes and Accessories for Duffy and Shellie May by DSMClothier

The Mickey shirt and Minnie dress my bears for for Christmas came from here. Really great quality (and shipping is fast)! She's got more stuff planned for 2014 (she's working on new creations all the time). I'm always feeding her suggestions for new outfit ideas too.
    Thanks for posting this, it is always good to know when someone is happy this way and the quality is so good. Her Etsy shop is actually how I first learned of Duffy! I was looking for a knitted sweater for an old bear of mine in early December and her shop came up in a search. I didn't know who or what a "Duffy bear" was but I was intrigued with his adorable face... then I did a google and found MiceChat. I was instantly taken with his whole back story and his fan devotion - good stuff!

Paula C.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Thanks, Aimster, she's got a great store! I like her style, simple, but well-made. I even like the Hanukkah dress, and I'm not Jewish! Oh, and the Alice dress is really great! Also, I like that her bows use elastic like the official ones. Although it's the tan Duffy fabric, but then I don't know how easy it is to find the rose colored ShellieMay elastic here.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

I've bought the Minnie and Alice dresses as well as the Mickey top. I'm obsessed with both! Love the quality

It's good stuff, especially the Alice dress. Kiiinda weird to me, though, that she says "one and only" cos um… mmommie and setavulos…

I still don't have a link for mmommie's shop, but setavulos is here:

HandKnit Items for Duffy the Disney Bear by OhSoDuffy on Etsy

I wonder if she's still running it, though? The page is still up, but stock is low…

And where is mmommie's shop renewal? DSM Clothier is not mmommie, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by immamouse View Post
    Amy hate to see you give up your pass, you always seem to have a good time when you go. You take the best pics with Shelly Mae and Duffy while you are there!! Whenever I can make it down there again I would like to have a meet up!!!
    Just not sure if I can afford to renew right now. I can always get a new pass later. Also Disney really needs to step their game up because Universal Orlando is going to OWN them this summer when the Harry Potter expansion opens. All Disney has coming is a family coaster (Mine Train) that's taken them 3 years to build. In that same amount of time, Universal has build a whole LAND filled with highly themed shops, restaurants & attractions.

I still have my Busch Gardens pass, which doesn't expire until the middle of January 2015 and I'll most likely renew that. I don't take Duffy there often though because most of the rides I have to stuff him in a locker. He can only go on maybe 3 rides total there (skyride, train & the wild mouse coaster because they don't have lockers). They have a very strict "no loose items" policy.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    No it's not mmommie, who lives in Orlando. DSM Clothier lives in California.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    It's good stuff, especially the Alice dress. Kiiinda weird to me, though, that she says "one and only" cos um… mmommie and setavulos…

I still don't have a link for mmommie's shop, but setavulos is here:

HandKnit Items for Duffy the Disney Bear by OhSoDuffy on Etsy

I wonder if she's still running it, though? The page is still up, but stock is low…

I am still running it, but my heath has been bad lately so I took the made-to-order listings off and are going with what I have on hand. I'll still take custom orders, but it's just taking a bit longer to do things

I love that there are multiple people doing Duffy clothes out there! I ordered a shirt and apron from DSM Clothier and they are very cute and well-made!