Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Re: Spring Voyage 2014

I plan on sending a wish list!! I am with my Mom in the hospital during the day. I will send list when I get home tonight. Thank you DD for all you do!!!!

I would really like to get the regular series Shellie outfit with the top and blue skirt but don't know what to put down as the description on my wish list. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    fixed

Thank you! I just emailed my wishlist.

Are we to await confirmation from Duffy D for our Spring Voyage wish lists (I just sent mine) before transferring payment??? Or do we simply send payment before confirmation due to the short amount of time?

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringCherry View Post
    Are we to await confirmation from Duffy D for our Spring Voyage wish lists (I just sent mine) before transferring payment??? Or do we simply send payment before confirmation due to the short amount of time?
    Hi SpringCherry,
    You wait for DuffyD to confirm it. He will send an email within the next day and tell you if everything is okay and then you can send Paypal.

• Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

I just did a test run in pay pal and I have NO personal tab i can either send goods with 0 fee, or send to friends/family for a 40 fee. I am worried I have included this info in my wish list email to you DuffyD so hopefully you, or someone else can help me before the clock strikes tonight!
    Name:  Picture 1.png
Views: 130
Size:  20.3 KBName:  Picture 2.png
Views: 131
Size:  19.6 KB

also does anyone have a link to the spring voyage 2013 merch that was available (just for curiosities sake?)
    Last edited by disneyhangs22; 03-14-2014 at 03:56 PM.

• Happy Spring!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
    I just did a test run in pay pal and I have NO personal tab i can either send goods with 0 fee, or send to friends/family for a 40 fee.
    Hi dh22.
    The directions for PayPal are outdated. They seem to change the system every time we post screen shots. You want to be sure to choose the option where you pay the 40 fee.

This is an excellent example of how much in fees one can save by linking a bank account.

ILG

p.s. I found the thread for SV13, but all the photos are gone.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 03-14-2014 at 05:07 PM.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
    also does anyone have a link to the spring voyage 2013 merch that was available (just for curiosities sake?)
    Click.

• Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

Ilovegreataur - thank you so much!! Once DuffyD confirms my wishlist is all good I will know what to do. Did anyone else take like 2 freakin hours for their wish list? I kept changing my mind like 400 times, scroll through merch again, recalculation......haha

Danimated!! legend - thank you

• Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

I'm sad they didn't do the tea glasses again with the little duffy and shellie sitting on top like they did in 2012 and 13.
    Name:  Picture 5.png
Views: 113
Size:  123.5 KB

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by tink1223 View Post
    I would really like to get the regular series Shellie outfit with the top and blue skirt but don't know what to put down as the description on my wish list. Does anyone know?
    You're talking about the jean skirt with the yellow and white striped shirt, right? If so, here's the description code: WCC Costume Shellie.

I have that outfit and I love it. I got the extra bows too, but they're in my Sweet Duffy care package. I should have them soon.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    You're talking about the jean skirt with the yellow and white striped shirt, right? If so, here's the description code: WCC Costume Shellie.

I have that outfit and I love it. I got the extra bows too, but they're in my Sweet Duffy care package. I should have them soon.
    Yes! I love her skirt thank you

Glad for the extra time to decide on wish lists!!! I was in such a hurry to finalize my first-ever list this afternoon that I must admit I probably made some hasty decisions. I'm happy I have some more time to decide. Thanks, Duffy D!

disneymadmoiselle: I am also interested in the Shellie May bows and Duffy tie & bandana listed on the Duffy site (not Spring Voyage). Would I label them WCC also?

And I really wish they were making a human-sized picnic basket purse--the one listed is only bear sized.

Anyone have any idea what the Spring Voyage blue case pouch and straw pouch (priced 1900 yen & not listed online) Duffy D called and found out about might look like?? Really wanted a cute little pouch like last year's blue suitcase/popcorn bucket.

• I love that tiny bear!

The bows and Duffy bandanas are at New TOKYO Duffy Merchandise (I believe the CCC outfits are unavailable.)

Quote Originally Posted by SpringCherry View Post
    And I really wish they were making a human-sized picnic basket purse--the one listed is only bear sized.
    I believe "SV14 Shoulder-strap Basket Case" (2600) is the size for a bear to use as a suitcase. The dimensions are listed as 9.5 cm x 14 cm x 6 cm, so I believe it is a purse for humans. A small purse, granted (or maybe I just like large purses)--I think it might be better used as a camera case or something. I believe the katakana says "shoulder bag" (though in fairness, Shellie May and humans both have shoulders ). But with the dimensions, I do believe it's meant for humans to use.

If I had to guess, I'd guess the blue case pouch and straw pouch have a design reminiscent of Duffy's blue trunk and Shellie May's wicker trunk. But that could mean almost literally anything.

I'm wondering what everyone thinks about the costumes for Duffy and Shellie May. I think they're cute, but want more. Maybe pants or a skirt. I'd rather pay a bit more and get more. Thoughts?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast