Update: My Possibly Fake Shellie May

Hello! I just want to first start off by saying a huge thank you for the amount of support, advice and love I got on my previous thread. I'm a newcomer to the Shellie May community and was very naive going into the ebay world. Although Shellie turned out to be counterfeit and the seller refuses to work with me-I decided to keep the bear and have my mother make little tweaks here and there to make her look more authentic.

That being said, I have finally saved up enough money to buy a new Shellie May and decided to go with this seller New Kawaii Disney Shelliemay Bear Plush 17inch TDS Japan Exclusive Duffy | eBay whom many of you suggested. I saw that she received very good reviews as well as provided me with extra pictures and comfort that she sold authentic Shellie May products.

I will hopefully be meeting Shellie on July 4th and I just wanted to let you all know that I will be posting pictures of her packaging, as well as her detail-maybe even doing a comparison of the bear I have now and the authentic Shellie.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I can't wait till she gets here! In the meantime, I'd love for you all to post photos here showing your Shellie Mays and their outfits!

Re: Update: My Possibly Fake Shellie May

That is the seller I used to get my Shellie May and my spring voyage outfit. She was able to combine shipping on my items. Enjoy!!

She is a seller I have used on many occasions to buy genuine items from Tokyo Disney Resort.

Here is a few photos of our collection. It has doubled in size since I took this photo last year.

Oh my Goodness! Beautiful pictures and stunning little girl! Thank you so much for sharing, these truly brought a smile to my face <3 I ADORE the outfits. I'll definitely be purchasing from her again