Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minniemora

Sad So Confused: Shellie May help please!

Hi! I'm EXTREMELY interested in purchasing a Shellie May for my Birthday and I really need some help/ guidance D: I am so anxious that I'm looking in the wrong place, and I'm about to go off to college so I really can't spend 100 dollars...Can anyone please help me? Thank you for your time!

Re: So Confused: Shellie May help please!

Hello! I'm going off to college as well so I know what you're going through with money and everything. :/ but I did find a great seller on ebay! She has 100% reviews and others on here have suggested her due to her ability with working with her customers, great packaging and extremely trustworthy! I paid 79.50-original price is 55.90 but the shipping is what gets you. You pay for what you get-and authenticity is what she offers...here's the link and I hope this helps! New Kawaii Disney Shelliemay Bear Plush 17inch TDS Japan Exclusive Duffy | eBay

• Minniemora

Thank you very very much! I know I can't pay 80 for one either...but hopefully I can get some money together! I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Minniemora View Post
    Thank you very very much! I know I can't pay 80 for one either...but hopefully I can get some money together! I really appreciate it!
    I completely understand! I had to save up at least two months worth of baby sitting and all that jazz. I spent $40.00 on a fake one once before and was unable to get my money back! :/ So just be careful when you go out on the Shellie May market-unfortunately some people take advantage of others. Wish you the best of luck in college and on getting a Shellie May! <3

• Minniemora

Awww! I'm so sorry you were tricked friend Are the fake ones bad quality or ugly? I may just go with one of them if they're in the Duffy/ Shellie spirit, but I'd honestly MUCH rather pay 20 bucks more if I can find free shipping or something. Good luck to you in college too by the way!

Awww! I'm so sorry you were tricked friend Are the fake ones bad quality or ugly? I may just go with one of them if they're in the Duffy/ Shellie spirit, but I'd honestly MUCH rather pay 20 bucks more if I can find free shipping or something. Good luck to you in college too by the way!
    I would encourage you to buy the real Shellie may, as shown here the fakes just aren't the same. The quality of the fakes is poor and you just don't know what you are getting. Color, fur quality etc.

This board is all about the love of these bears, so I don't think you will find anyone here "recommending" a fake seller. I also don't think you will find anyone willing to part with a Shellie May(real) for cheap.

You may want to do what many of us do-budget for the shopping trips. That is one way to make sure you are getting real items from Tokyo Disney.

• Minniemora

I very much appreciate your help! Thank you! Amazon.com: Disney Tokyo DisneySea limited Sherry Mae S size (japan import): Toys & Games I think this is a reliable source...am I right?

I very much appreciate your help! Thank you! Amazon.com: Disney Tokyo DisneySea limited Sherry Mae S size (japan import): Toys & Games I think this is a reliable source...am I right?
    Hard to say from the pictures. And no reviews.

I don't know when you are planning to buy, but you do know there is a shopping service here on this board called Duffy Post?

hmmm Same pics, no reviews, same listing different seller name-
    Amazon.com: Disney Tokyo DisneySea limited Sherry Mae S size (japan import): Toys & Games

• Minniemora

Duffy post? How much does that cost? Ill do it!

Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I think the next regular shopping trip is in the fall, giving you time to save up for your Shellie May. Warning... Shellie May is very habit forming,,,,,, I started a year ago and have bought 3 Shellie Mays, various clothes, a badge and a Smiling Shellie May...... worth every penny!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Duffy post? How much does that cost? Ill do it!
    I agree with mmommie: you should definitely adopt a real Shellie May if possible. If you just plan to bring home Shellie May, then the costs between Duffy post and the eBay seller DisneyDreamWishes suggested will be nominal. Via this particular eBay seller, Shellie May costs $59.90, and via Duffy Post, Shellie May will cost between $62 (25% GR) and $64 (30% GR) (GR stands for gratuity rate). The cost of Shellie May via Duffy Post breaks down as follows:
    25% gratuity rate:
    3800 (bear’s price) + (25% x 3800) + 1000 service fee + 500 service fee (for Wish List less than 10,000) = 3800 + 950 + 1000 + 500 = 6250 ≈ $62

30% gratuity rate:
    3800 (bear’s price) + (30% x 3800) + 1000 service fee + 500 service fee (for Wish List less than 10,000) = 3800 + 1140 + 1000 + 500 = 6440 ≈ $64

Shipping will be the same for both: $20. So the total costs will be $79.90 via eBay and between $82 and $84 via Duffy Post. The few extra bucks is the price you pay to adopt a bear found with love.

• Minniemora

I just want to thank everyone so much for their help! I'm very happy to say I DID find a Shellie May and she's on her way!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Hooray! Hope you enjoy her!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

That's wonderful news, Minniemora!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast