Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Re: Halloween 2014 is like a breath of fresh air!

I didn't even think about Duffy's scarecrow not having pants, ILG! You are right. I normally just budget for Shellie's costume for each release though and I love that dress unfortunately! Fall is my favorite season and I could see Shellie wearing that for many falls to come.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

This image is not from DisneyFAN, and Shellie's is so elaborate — I think there may still be more pieces in a final version. But since there are two outfits at the same time, maybe not. Guess we'll have to just keep playing "wait 'n see."You guys have sold me on Shellie's skirt; it's GORGEOUS! But I still think I'm getting Duffy's cat instead. If I change my mind and get both of them, I blame you all!

• when you wish...

The Shellie costume is soooo cute! I'm thinking it could also be a great Thanksgiving costume if you flipped around the hat.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    The Shellie costume is soooo cute! I'm thinking it could also be a great Thanksgiving costume if you flipped around the hat.
    Good point! I really see it as a great option for late September all the way to the start of the holiday season. Perfect for Halloween Time trips to the parks.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

When I think about these as Thanksgiving, I have to admit to A) liking them more and B) thinking that they actually fill a gap. I also love how we all get excited by different things, and yet our excitement is often contagious!

WANTS the UPDATE, though!!!

I had talked to a friend of mine how there wasn't really any Duffy or Shellie May Fall type costumes (at least what we've seen recently). So, I'm really excited about this release. Orange is one of my favorite colors as well.

• I love that tiny bear!

It's up! It's up!

DuffyD already has the names/prices up here!

• Helloooooo Duffy!

Hooray!

There is also a cute bag that appears to be a lunch sack that comes with some food.
    I wonder if that it can be purchased separately.

I think that it is nice that they are fully incorporating Gelatoni into the art.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 08-19-2014 at 07:42 PM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok can someone tell me what this is? It looks like it could be moisturizer, body butter or night cream???

Name:  0001.png
Views: 108
Size:  128.8 KB

• Helloooooo Duffy!

It looks like noxema to me. I don't read Japanese though.

Oh, and I find it cool that the tall glass mug is basically a beaker with a handle.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Actually, ILG, the release date for the dessert mug & plate is september 1st, not the 18th. It's just that the character looks like an 8.

Aimster, that item is lavender body cream.

DuffyD is working on the names, translations and pictures so we can make our lists!

I still don't love the cat costumes, but everything else is great, and it's not so crazy that my budget is blown this year.

The scarecrow costumes are very cute, and although no pants, I love ShellieMay's dress, and it will go with other fall-themed things.

Oh, and the fact that Gelatoni is carving all the pumpkins, and the big Duffy pumpkin is so amazing!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

LAVENDER?!?!?! Oh I love lavender! And the tin would be great for a storage container once it's all used up. GAH I wish I could afford to get in on this shopping trip! It's been soooo long since I've been able to participate!

• Helloooooo Duffy!

Eeee-va, you are wonderful for uploading the photos and taking the load of work off of DuffyD.

Thanks Gurgi. Really looked like 9/18.

• I love that tiny bear!

I love the art! When Shellie May is wearing her kitty hat, it looks kind of like a cloche hat.

My mom LOVES fall colors and the Shellie May strap with the yellow and orange looks like a fall princess! I think she might need her...

It will take some deciding overall...I need to save my money and the Duffy items I know for certain I want for me JUST hit 3000 on the dot for hitting the wish list minimum (2015 calendar, Badge Kitty Duffy to go with last year's Shellie May, seasonal postcard for framing purposes).

But I LOVE the checkerboard designs and just the whole feel and style of the art on this Halloween release. If I were to buy seasonal Halloween Duffy goods, this is the time...hmmm. Good thing I have a LITTLE while to think.

(I think Badge Gelatoni wants me to make him a costume. )

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Thanks Eeee-va for posting all the items! I am over here eating all my words about skipping this trip. This is all amazing! I think the only thing I don't love is the bears' Halloween costumes. That big pumpkin Duffy is so awesome and the fact that Gelatoni is carving him is like icing on the cake! I went from skipping this to now having to avoid buying too much! I love that and hate it at the same time!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast