• Sea Creature

When will Gelatoni be restocked?

Hello everyone.

So, I'm no stranger to TDR, but have very little experience with Duffy and friends. I was able to snag a couple Gelatoni items for myself a couple weeks ago when they went on sale, but now I have quite a few requests from friends in the states to pick some things up for them. As some of you may know, everything but the plush is sold out!

I've scoured Twitter and the only developments I've seen are "rumors" that the items won't be restocked until September. I will only be in the country until August 16th so I was wondering if anyone here wanted to weigh in and estimate as to when the items will be restocked. As I stated earlier, I have no experience with waiting for Disney Friends to be restocked and have never really been a collector myself so I'd love to hear all of your guesses.

If they really aren't going to be restocked until September, I will certainly go and pick up plushes while they're still available as soon as possible. However, if I have the chance to pick up other merchandise before the 16th, I'm sure my friends would appreciate it.

Any and all opinions will help. Thanks!
    Last edited by DisneySeaFan; 07-25-2014 at 04:02 AM.

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: When will Gelatoni be restocked?

Gelatoni is completely new ground, so I think it's going to be guesswork for everyone.

This is complete speculation, but if your friends really want the plushies, I would personally get them as soon as possible. There are simply no guarantees in the world of Duffy. Items could restock unexpectedly, or not. And even if the other items were restocked, there's no guarantee the plush would be there when you came back.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I just want a plushie for my birthday (which is in 3 weeks).

• Sea Creature

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to head over on Tuesday on a night pass since that's the next time I can go. Hopefully the plushies will still be there then! If anyone is in the park during the next couple days, updates would be greatly appreciated.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Hey there, DisneySeaFan! I've heard Gelatoni restock isn't expected until September at the earliest. But they had said "August" just a couple days before, and it has happened that they said "one month" but the stock appeared about two weeks later, so you really just have to keep checking. It seems to me that the plush supply is stable, so I doubt you have to rush to pick up only the full-size plush, but of course I don't know that for sure. Good luck!

• Sea Creature

Got what I needed. Thanks everyone!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

The site's been updated to "mid-September" for everything except the Tote, which is still indefinite.