Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Re: ShellieMay Coming to Aulani Resort!

Quote Originally Posted by forestlite View Post
    LOL...thanks mmommie! The last one to hit Hawaii was Hurricane Iniki in 1992. It did major damage to Kauai and its economy. It put an end to Coco Palms...the hotel where Elvis filmed Blue Hawaii.

Wow, do you visit WDW often? I've been there only twice, but am planning a trip up there for next Christmas. The Candlelight Procession is on my bucket list....LOL!
    The Candlelight Processional is one of my FAVORITE things at WDW. Also LOVE the Osborne Lights. We live so close to WDW it is scary so we go often(not so much in the summer.... tooooo hot). We can hear the fireworks from the house. It is always fun to see the cast members in costume shopping at the grocery LOL

Hi,

Firstly, hope everything is well and all safe with you forestlite.

Can I ask a couple of questions - I'm not sure if the ShelliMay cap is purple or navy - dodgy screen at work with the colours! What do other people think? I'd love it if it was purple!

Also, does anyone know if the Duffy Aulani outfit with the musical instrument mentioned in another thread is still available - $35 it was mentioned at? I know someone who'd love that but thought it was unobtainable!

Thanks

And I heartily recommend Candlelight Processional, it's amazing! One of our favourite things to do also.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

JayCee, I think you may be in luck. The hat looks purple on my screen. I don't know if the Duffy Aulani costume with the guitar is still available, though.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

The cap is definitely purple. I was at the parks for shopping, distracted and with the brightness on my phone turned way down. It's not navy, it's purple. For sure.

Aloha everyone! Thank you for all your messages and want lists. At this time, I am going to put a temporary close to the want list due to the amount of people requesting items. If you've already sent me your list, you are fine. I just won't be accepting new ones for now.

Also if you sent me a list and requested pricing first, I will do what I can to accommodate you, but those that have given me the actual go ahead to purchase will get first priority. There are over a dozen different items I need to look for, and trying to find prices and text/call you while at Aulani will be a bit more challenging. At this time, I cannot guarantee being able to fulfill all pricing requests. I totally empathize with wanting to know costs before committing to a purchase, so I will do my best.

I'll let everyone know here when I have a more exact date of heading up to Aulani. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited by forestlite; 08-10-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forestlite View Post
    Aloha everyone! Thank you for all your messages and want lists. At this time, I am going to put a temporary close to the want list due to the amount of people requesting items. If you've already sent me your list, you are fine. I just won't be accepting new ones for now.

Also if you sent me a list and requested pricing first, I will do what I can to accommodate you, but those that have given me the actual go ahead to purchase will get first priority. There are over a dozen different items I need to look for, and trying to find prices and text/call you while at Aulani will be a bit more challenging. At this time, I cannot guarantee being able to fulfill all pricing requests. I totally empathize with wanting to know costs before committing to a purchase, so I will do my best.

I'll let everyone know here when I have a more exact date of heading up to Aulani. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!

Oh, I guess I will try for your next trip.

• All Tangled up!

I am screaming. I'm so excited! LOOK AT THAT FLOAT ON SHELLIE MAY. SO FUNNY.

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    Oh, I guess I will try for your next trip.
    I have you down on my list mmommie, but not sure...did you specify specific items? I kinda remember you requesting prices first?

If all goes according to plan, I will be heading up to Aulani this weekend to pick up the ShellieMay/Duffy items for everyone who requested them. If you have not already done so, please make sure I have your full names, mailing addresses, and contact numbers. If you have requested prices, please be accessible via texting between noon through 4:00 pm Hawaii standard time. I will try to send pricing during that time. You will have a half hour to 45 minutes to reply whether you want the item or not. If I don't hear from you, I will forgo your purchases. I will contact each person individually to confirm want lists and purchase preference. Mahalo!

Thank You forestlite!!!!

I have the following people on my list for items from Aulani confirmed:

Seastar022083
    JenLoehr
    ZTRinZler
    madoka
    The First Star
    Tony609
    poohkat
    JayCee
    disneyhangs22
    immamouse
    intellmerc
    stephaluna

If you have not already sent me your full name, shipping address, and phone numbers, please do so by Friday! I will not make purchases for anyone without this information prior to my trip. I would feel a bit uneasy buying stuff for only a "username" (sorry, but I need to purchase over a hundred items and want to be sure people are committed to buying these items. This is looking to run up a tab of over $500.00).

If I have overlooked you by mistake and are not on this list, please contact me ASAP!

And finally, I know some of you have requested pricing first, but to be fair, I will accommodate those who authorized purchases first. Due to the amount of items requested, it's beginning to look like I will not have time to obtain pricing and text people while at the store. My apologies for any inconveniences this may cause. I will probably be heading back up in December, so I can try for pricing at that time.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

FYI: I do know the 12" pre-dressed ShellieMay is $35 and the 17" ShellieMay is $30 (and she has the same khaki bow as her TDS counterpart). I have a friend who knows someone who works at Aulani and they sent me a couple photos along with prices. From the photos I was sent, the Aulani ShellieMays look just as good as the TDS ones (saw some with some really adorable faces too).

I called the shop again today to confirm pricing and item availability and I have some updates for anyone interested in purchasing Shellie May Aulani items. The sales associate said they currently have four (4) Shellie May items available:

SM 17" plush (undressed, 17" Shellie May plush) - $30
    SM 12" plush (dressed, 12" Shelllie May plush) - $35
    SM flower dress costume (dress and bow set) - $27
    SM Aulani T-shirt (pink T-shirt) - $30

While they may have only four (4) items in stock now, this doesn't mean that they may not receive even more of the advertised Shellie May Aulani merchandise by the time forestlite visits the resort this weekend. I'll try to find out more information again if I can, but it's a very hectic and stressful time right now, so I'm not 100% certain I can guarantee that I'll have better information to provide.

I've seen detailed pictures of the items, and I agree with aimster that the quality of the 17" Shellie May plush appears to match that of TDS. And like aimster said, yes, she comes with her standard bow. Likewise, both Shellie May bears come with story booklets, but the booklets are attached and packaged like their US Duffy counterparts (i.e. the story book is not secured in semi-thick, plastic sleeve).

As for the dress and bow costume set, the Disney blog pictures don't show that the set also includes a matching pair of underwear, that the bow attaches to Shellie May via a greenish-yellow elastic band, or that the back of Shellie May's dress includes a white Mickey symbol on the right side. In the pictures I have seen, the elastic sits comfortably around Shellie May's ears; however, I am not certain if that means it will fit around her head without squishing it.

I believe that's it for now. Sorry for posting some of the pricing information twice, but I figured it would be better to include the already mentioned prices along with the updated information.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The items I want most is a 17" Shellie and the mug. I hope they get the mug in soon. It's so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    The items I want most is a 17" Shellie and the mug. I hope they get the mug in soon. It's so cute!
    I thought the mug was cute, too! I'm still trying to decide between the 12" Shellie May and the T-shirt. Since 17" Shellie May is now at TDS and Aulani and will be at HK in December, I feel like getting a dressed, 12" Shellie May because she's sort of exclusive to Aulani, sort of like the dressed, SS Spring Voyage Shellie May is to TDS. On the other hand, I've always wanted a cute T-shirt featuring Shellie May and/or Duffy, but I always forget to order it when making a wish list.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast