Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Re: ShellieMay Coming to Aulani Resort!

Okay, quick report before I call it a night! First the bad news, no SM swimsuit with float, SM pillow pet, ornaments, mugs, or pins (SM or Duffy). A sales associate told me they are expecting the swimsuit and hot shades mug in the next couple of weeks. When I went into the store at 2:00 it was pretty empty with 5 or more Duffy Hawaiian shirts only on the rack. By the time I got to it, the store had become packed and I was only able to obtain one. Several people requested it, so I will give it to the first person who asked.

Good news is I was able to fulfill most orders for 17" SM and pink dresses! Also grabbed some of the boxed outfits as seen above. I will work on contacting everyone individually to let you know exactly what I was able to obtain for you. I'm going to try and give you shipping costs too , so it may take a while before I cycle through all lists. Please be patient and I promise to get to everyone as soon as possible!

Aloha!

Last edited by forestlite; 08-18-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Thank you forestlite! Hope you got to have fun at Aulani as well as shopping.

And I'd forgotten about the robes also - they look good. Thanks for all the pictures as well. Great fun to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by forestlite View Post
    I believe they are the swimsuit with beach towel outfit & Hawaiian shirt with ukulele...

Attachment 37888
    Thank you for the information. My daughter is trying to talk me into a trip to Hawaii so she can shop. She may have to settle for me finding these sets on Ebay LOL.

Hi, Forestlite,
    Thank you for all of the information you've shared and for your willingness to make these trips for us. Like others, I've been wanting a ShellieMae forever but don't like buying anything on Ebay. When you have the time and energy for another Aulani excursion, I would love to place an order (already know what I want and will be happy to send a check or prepay via PayPal, whichever is easier for you). Also, I'll be happy to add something extra to reimburse you for your time and effort in buying these wonderful bears and outfits for us.

Please let me know when you recover and are planning another trip to the resort.

Aloha!!

mmommie,

I can so relate! I've been trying to talk my husband into making a trip to Aulani--but somehow spending thousands of dollars to buy SM isn't working out in our budget.

Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart, to forestlite for her help in making our SM dreams come true!!

• Premium Passholder

Thanks for posting these pics! I have been dying to get a better look at the Aulani Disney bear offerings.

Quote Originally Posted by lovechows View Post
    mmommie,

I can so relate! I've been trying to talk my husband into making a trip to Aulani--but somehow spending thousands of dollars to buy SM isn't working out in our budget.

Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart, to forestlite for her help in making our SM dreams come true!!

Hi lovechows! I am going back to Aulani in December for sure. I may make another earlier trip if I get enough requests and want lists. Go ahead and message me your contact information and requests.

Last edited by forestlite; 08-18-2014 at 04:33 PM.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Thank you so much for doing this, forestlite, and thank you for the photos! I hope you got to enjoy the resort and do some shopping for yourself.

• Felice Natale!

Thanks for the photos, forestlite, and for going to get stuff. Those Aulani shopping bags are nice! I wish we got paper bags like that at TDR. Did they give you enough extras to re-bag everything individually?

I completely forgot about the Aulani robe. I might have been tempted if I'd remembered, and I still do like the pins. I'm shocked to see that Mickey and Minnie in Santa suit ornaments are apparently available year-round. Not really loving that.

I'm very curious about one thing: Could you please take photos of Shellie's sewn-on embroidered tag? I wonder if it says "Aulani" or "Disney Parks?" I'd love it to be the former, but if the latter (as I suspect), I reckon we should likely see rollout of at least the full-size plush to other locations soon enough.

Thanks again for your efforts, forestlite. I certainly know it's not easy to coordinate shopping trips.

We got the Aulani robe at home(out of town ATM) if anyone wants pics, we will be back tomorrow night. Our Shellie May was wearing it because we just bought her and she had no clothes.

DuffyDaisuki...I already had boxed up all the plush figures before I saw your request. However, here is a photo of the embroidered tag on Shellie May's dress. As you suspected, it has the "Disney Parks" tag...Name:  20140817_185144.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  74.9 KB

Last edited by forestlite; 08-18-2014 at 04:34 PM.

[QUOTE=DuffyDaisuki;1057147223]Thanks for the photos, forestlite, and for going to get stuff. Those Aulani shopping bags are nice! I wish we got paper bags like that at TDR. Did they give you enough extras to re-bag everything individually?

Yes, the Aulani bags are very heavy and expensive to the feel! No, I walked away with 4 bags, but I am sure they would give me extras if I had requested. You probably already know that they see quite a bit of Japanese tourists and that "omiyage" is a cultural tradition. I bet the sales associates are use to handing out tons of extra bags....LOL!

Last edited by forestlite; 08-18-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I completely forgot about the Aulani robe.
    Me too... I would have gotten one had I remembered.

I'm shocked to see that Mickey and Minnie in Santa suit ornaments are apparently available year-round. Not really loving that.
    I disagree. I think it's good that they offer merchandise the guests want no matter when they visit (maybe even just once in their lifetime!). I personally enjoy collecting Christmas ornaments that remind me of trips/vacations, and I would hate to miss out on an Aulani ornament just because I visited in May.

Thanks again for your efforts, forestlite. I certainly know it's not easy to coordinate shopping trips.
    Hear hear! Thanks again, forestlite!

Think we all forgot about the robe! As soon as I saw the pictures, it was like .... the robe! I forgot! That would have been on my list if I'd remembered it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    Forestlite, as a New Orleanian, I feel y'all's pain and am hoping that everyone stays safe; that Hurricane Iselle causes minimal or no damage; and that Hurricane Julio magically turns away, continues to travel into the Pacific Ocean, then dissipates. I hope today's earthquake wasn't too bad.
    Just thought I would say hello! I'm from New Orleans too!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast