Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Re: ShellieMay Coming to Aulani Resort!

Shipping update...8 of 10 packages have been shipped and are on the way to fellow board members! If you requested priority shipping, you should have received a tracking number via the USPS system (if not, contact me). For those who requested first class shipping, no tracking numbers unfortunately (unless you paid for it), so hang in there as it usually takes approximately 6 weeks to get from Hawaii to the mainland (based on my Ebay shipping experiences). I've insured everyone's packages, so you are all protected against lost or damage. I would appreciate it if everyone can let me know when their goods arrive and if they are satisfied. Mahalo!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    I disagree. I think it's good that they offer merchandise the guests want no matter when they visit (maybe even just once in their lifetime!). I personally enjoy collecting Christmas ornaments that remind me of trips/vacations, and I would hate to miss out on an Aulani ornament just because I visited in May.
    That's an EXCELLENT point well said, Madoka. I think in that case I'd like them to be branded as "Timeless Treasures" or something, with a few pieces that cover the major holidays (Halloween/Christmas/Year Marker/Valentine/Easter) and change annually, displayed in a specific section away from general release items. For me, that would create the beautiful feeling you describe, rather than seeming like last year's leftovers carelessly hanging around. It's true that people do like to buy Christmas ornaments on vacation trips, whether it's to Paris or the Grand Canyon. I stand corrected.^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I think in that case I'd like them to be branded as "Timeless Treasures" or something, with a few pieces that cover the major holidays (Halloween/Christmas/Year Marker/Valentine/Easter) and change annually, displayed in a specific section away from general release items. For me, that would create the beautiful feeling you describe, rather than seeming like last year's leftovers carelessly hanging around.
    Yes, that would be lovely!

Just a quick note, unless something changes, I plan to head up to Aulani in late September/early October. Hopefully, the resort will have some of the items in that weren't available last weekend.

I'll post again when plans firm up to request want lists!

Quote Originally Posted by forestlite View Post
    Just a quick note, unless something changes, I plan to head up to Aulani in late September/early October. Hopefully, the resort will have some of the items in that weren't available last weekend.

I'll post again when plans firm up to request want lists!

This is great news - please let us know when to have our wish lists together!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forestlite View Post
    Shipping update...8 of 10 packages have been shipped and are on the way to fellow board members! If you requested priority shipping, you should have received a tracking number via the USPS system (if not, contact me). For those who requested first class shipping, no tracking numbers unfortunately (unless you paid for it), so hang in there as it usually takes approximately 6 weeks to get from Hawaii to the mainland (based on my Ebay shipping experiences). I've insured everyone's packages, so you are all protected against lost or damage. I would appreciate it if everyone can let me know when their goods arrive and if they are satisfied. Mahalo!

We received our package today!
    Name:  IMG_20140822_122825460_HDR.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  165.8 KBName:  IMG_20140822_123428828_HDR.jpg
Size:  169.8 KB

Thanks again forestlite

Quote Originally Posted by intellemerc View Post
    We received our package today!
    Name:  IMG_20140822_122825460_HDR.jpg
Size:  165.8 KBName:  IMG_20140822_123428828_HDR.jpg
Size:  169.8 KB

Thanks again forestlite
    Ok, this is so rude (I do apologize) does the outfit come with panties/bloomers or did you add those?

Thanks for the update intellemerc!

I would appreciate too if others could post when they receive their packages.

Received my package today too! Everything is wonderful. Thank you for getting me the Shellie May items. I can not wait for your next trip. Hopefully they will get the other items in. Thank you again!!

Thanks Poohkat! Keep checking this thread occasionally for updated info on my next visit to Aulani.

I am definitely interested in making a wish list for your next trip to Aulani. I didn't realize all those outfits were available for Duffy over there. I knew they were coming but haven't seen any on eBay.

Ok, this is so rude (I do apologize) does the outfit come with panties/bloomers or did you add those?
    They came with it, they match the dress.

Hi Len! I received my Duffy Christmas ornament, which arrived extremely fast. I couldn't be happier, thanks so much!

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by JenLoehr View Post
    Hi Len! I received my Duffy Christmas ornament, which arrived extremely fast. I couldn't be happier, thanks so much!

Jen

Thanks Jen!

I received my package yesterday as well. Everything was perfect! Thanks so much!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast