What is a MiceClub?
A MiceClub is a group of people usually with a particular interest or something else in common. It provides a way of communicating between members as well as sharing photos or other images.
You can get to the list through 'MiceClubs' section on your public profile (?).
The MiceClubs list page displays all clubs that have been created. You can list the clubs by the number of members, messages or pictures, the club name, when the club was created or by the date of the most recent message posted. You can use the controls provided to search for a club.
How do I join a club?
To join a club, go to your User Control Panel, then click "MiceClubs", finally click the club title then click 'Join Club' (near the bottom of the page). When you have joined a club, its name will be shown in your public profile. You must be a logged-in, MiceChat Gold member to join groups.
Can I create my own MiceClub?
As a MiceChat Gold member, you can create your own social group. Go to the MiceClubs page and click 'Create A New Club'. Complete the title and description for your group then select the type. There are three types of groups:
- Public - open to everyone. There is no restriction on who can join or who can post messages to it
- Invite Only - require an invitation to be sent to join them. Invitations can only be sent by the club creator. Invitations are sent by clicking 'Pending & Invited Members' at the bottom of the page for that individual club
- Moderated - open to everyone to join but mebers need to be moderated before they join. They are moderated by the club creator.
You also have the option when creating a club to make it so that they must be part of the club to post. Just make sure the "Users must join to view the content" option is enabled.
Where do I access MiceClub options?
To access MiceClubs options, go to your User Control Panel, then click "MiceClubs", click the club title, and you will find options near the bottom:
- Create Forum - Club Creator Only - This option allows you to create a forum for the club. This forum will appear under "My Current MiceClub Forums" on the homepage, or just click the "Visit the forum of this club" link inside the club.
- Join Club - Public and Moderated Clubs Only - This option allows you to join the club, or request a membership in the club.
- Edit Club - Club Creator Only - This option allows you to edit details of your club (such as name and description), and the type of you're club.
- Delete Club - Club Creator Only - This option allows you remove the club. This will remove all members, messages, and posts inside the club forum (if created).
- Pending & Invited Members - Club Creator Only - This option allows you allow access members that have requested a membership - and accept or deny them, and send out invites to members to join your club.
- Manage Members - Club Creator Only - This option allows you control existing access to the club. You can remove existing members from the club here.