• Banned User

why do I keep being directed to mice chat rules and regs?

When ever I click on certain threads I get directed to mice chat rules and if I agree to them . whats up?

Disneyland Resort RulesRule's #1
    Updated MiceChat Terms of ServiceIn order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
    MiceChat Terms of Use:

Access to—and use of—the MiceChat Web site (“Site”) is provided by MiceChat. and its affiliates, subject to the notices, terms and conditions set forth below, including, but not limited to those in these Terms of Use and MiceChat's Privacy Policy, below. We may periodically amend these notices, terms and conditions and/or Privacy Policy at any time without notice by posting new or revised terms of use policies and other documents on this Site. Accordingly, it is important for you to check this and other documents governing the use of this Site from time to time.
    Please read these terms of use before using this Site, as use of the Site constitutes your assent to these Terms of Use.
    By checking the box, and clicking "Submit", I agree to read and abide by the MiceChat Rules and Regulations, as well as the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and understand that my use of or membership on this site may be terminated at any time for any reason, in MiceChat's sole discretion.
    I have read, and agree to abide by the Updated MiceChat Terms of Service.

• Banned User

Re: why do I keep being directed to mice chat rules and regs?

when ever I click on monsters inc thread or a few others I get this, why can I not see the thread?

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Hmm. Maybe someone's trying to tell you something?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

We've vastly updated our Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy. In order to view any Disney related content, you must agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.
    -Monorail Man

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

May I ask what spurred this action? It's a good idea to update things, of course, just curious what caused this?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    When ever I click on certain threads I get directed to mice chat rules and if I agree to them . whats up?

Disneyland Resort RulesRule's #1
    Updated MiceChat Terms of ServiceIn order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
    MiceChat Terms of Use:

Access to—and use of—the MiceChat Web site (“Site”) is provided by MiceChat. and its affiliates, subject to the notices, terms and conditions set forth below, including, but not limited to those in these Terms of Use and MiceChat's Privacy Policy, below. We may periodically amend these notices, terms and conditions and/or Privacy Policy at any time without notice by posting new or revised terms of use policies and other documents on this Site. Accordingly, it is important for you to check this and other documents governing the use of this Site from time to time.
    Please read these terms of use before using this Site, as use of the Site constitutes your assent to these Terms of Use.
    By checking the box, and clicking "Submit", I agree to read and abide by the MiceChat Rules and Regulations, as well as the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, and understand that my use of or membership on this site may be terminated at any time for any reason, in MiceChat's sole discretion.
    I have read, and agree to abide by the Updated MiceChat Terms of Service.

It happened to me also. I just finally read it all, and agreed, and clicked the box, and it went away. I was trying to read threads out of all my old subscribed threads, when it happened.