• Sock Puppet

what is a sock puppet and a minion

i have seen that some are sock puppets and minion what are they

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Re: what is a sock puppet and a minion

a sock puppet is as defined in our FAQ:
    As a member of MiceChat you are allowed one account/screen name and only one. If someone else in your household wants to create an account for themself that it quite alright and welcome, but what happens if you create another for yourself ? Well, that is what is known on the internet world as a 'sock puppet'. It's not permitted on MiceChat. Creating one can result in being permanently removed from the boards. So please don't do it. If you simply want to change your name just PM an administrator with your request, or use the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of each page.
    a "minion" is, i believe-but am not 100% sure, just a generic User Title for those that have been part of micechat for a certain period of time. Yours currently says "New Member" but you can edit it at any time via your User CP
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• or CBF

A sock puppet is an account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

The minion title is given when a person has a certain number of posts. For example, your title is "New Member". After you hit a certain number of posts, your title changes.

EDIT: Elly beat me to it.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Welcome to MiceChat disneyteen1! May I suggest you take a few minutes to read the FAQs of the site to understand our rules and regulations:

MiceChat - FAQ

Am I allowed to have multiple accounts (a 'Sock Puppet')?As a member of MiceChat you are allowed one account/screen name and only one. If someone else in your household wants to create an account for themself that it quite alright and welcome, but what happens if you create another for yourself ? Well, that is what is known on the internet world as a 'sock puppet'. It's not permitted on MiceChat. Creating one can result in being permanently removed from the boards. So please don't do it. If you simply want to change your name just PM an administrator with your request, or use the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of each page.
    Each member is allowed only one account. If another account is created by the same person, this second account is called a sock puppet. Per our FAQs:

As a member of MiceChat you are allowed one account/screen name and only one. If someone else in your household wants to create an account for themself that it quite alright and welcome, but what happens if you create another for yourself ? Well, that is what is known on the internet world as a 'sock puppet'. It's not permitted on MiceChat. Creating one can result in being permanently removed from the boards. So please don't do it. If you simply want to change your name just PM an administrator with your request, or use the 'Contact Us' form at the bottom of each page.
    And a minion is just another word for member.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask us through the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page.

Edit: And both of you beat me to it!

• Banned User

sock puppet is those things that fit over your hand, and you make them talk....no? oh...ok.
    a minion is a submissive person to a higher power of authority....no? ok..

haha what everyone above me said!