• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Question So who got their MiceChat E-mail?

What a great way to start the day-a MiceChat E-mail! Even better than two scoops of raisins! LOL I am so excited about the new features! I can't wait to pay for MC Gold! Is it Wednesday yet? LOL

Does anyone else notice the MiceChat Gold FAQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• e komo mai

Re: So who got their MiceChat E-mail?

I got my email.

• That's Hawt

I never got an email ... curious! Oh well, I read it on here! I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• e komo mai

Thumbs up Re: So who got their MiceChat E-mail?

Dear Gemini Cricket,

Since launching in January of this year, MiceChat has added nearly 4,000 members. Throughout this time, we have continued to add features and forums to help keep you informed and entertained. We don't send lots of email to our members, in fact, this is the first time we have ever done so (and we don't plan to bother you via email again any time soon). However, we have huge news for you today which we wanted to make sure that every member is aware of.

MiceChat will be launching several new features over the next week which will significantly expand your user options. A couple of months ago, we learned the lessons of a growing site when our huge bandwidth and server needs resulted in our needing to move our servers. It was a time consuming and costly move for us. While some sites would begin removing features, we are about to add them. Wednesday 11/9, a new bundle of features will be released which we call MiceChat Gold (MC Gold or MCG).

MC Gold will offer you the following new features:
    - MiceSpace - A personal blog and journal that all other MiceChat users can comment on.
    - MiceChat Live! - A 24/7 interactive chat room. There's also a computer generated LiveBot to chat with, in case you get lonely.
    - MiceClubs - Create, and/or join a personal club! With MiceClubs, each group gets their own private forum viewable only by club members.
    - MiceShots – Upload your favorite pictures to our online photo albums.
    - Forum Attachments - Post up to 5MB of attachments directly to the forums.
    - Doubled File Size for Avatars & Profile Pictures.
    - 200 Private Messages, and up to 10 people per message.
    - New MCGold Forums - Such as the adults only (18 and older) Espresso Lounge, and Debate Forum.
    - A MiceChat E-Mail address - Send and receive E-Mail on MiceChat with your very own MC e-mail address.
    - A Special MiceChat Toolbar – Including quick links to Gold features, and easy MiceSpace entry creation.

Because of the expanded cost of offering these features (as well as the growing cost of MiceChat basic), MCG does come with a small fee, $12 per year (That works out to $1 per month, which we hope you feel is worth the time you spend on the site). However, if you aren't happy with MCG, we will be happy to refund any unused portion of your annual membership. We are not a business (we are a hobby site) and do not plan on making money off of MiceChat Gold. Rather, we hope only to support the Basic and Gold feature sets through the offering of this new subscription service.

If you don't want to subscribe to MC Gold, you still get to enjoy ALL of the features that you already know and love about MiceChat for free, PLUS we are adding some additional new features to the standard version of MiceChat as well:
    - Monthly moderated chats (Perhaps more often if they prove popular)
    - View and comment on other users’ MiceSpace entries
    - View and comment on other users’ MiceShots pictures
    - MiceChat Toolbar – Get the latest news, quick MC searches, and more!
    - View access to the MiceShots photo galleries.
    - Support for Skype, Voice over IP, calling
    - Plus a few additional surprises

At this time, MiceChat Gold will only be available to members 18 years or older. A slightly altered version of the offerings may be made available to those under 18 at a later date.

Once MiceChat Gold becomes available on Wednesday, you can sign up by going the the User Control Panel and clicking "Paid Subscriptions". Payment is handled by PayPal. If you have additional questions, please visit "The Forums" section of MiceChat, or contact one of the site Administrators.

Whether you choose to become a member of MiceChat Gold or wish to continue using the current features of MiceChat, we thank you for joining our site. Our success would not have been possible without you, and we sincerely appreciate your help and support.

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,
    The MiceChat Team
    Sounds cool to me.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

I got it, but it was in the "Bulk Mail" box where all the spam goes.

• Lights on Nobody Home

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad
    I got it, but it was in the "Bulk Mail" box where all the spam goes.
    Got mine!

• Huh?

Speaking of MiceChat e-mail... says it'll begin today. Any estimates yet of when?
    -Tim

• Gay Man

LOL! I didn't get the email but I joined anyways.

• Earth Intruder

LOL I thought this thread was about getting a Micechat email address. D'oh... I guess it's still being worked on (about 3:05pm on Friday).
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

OMG me too C-bog! I was all, ummm, cant you see on the side it says sometime Friday? - lol

Great minds think alike

• Senior Minion

Got it!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.