Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Sad I want to go Gold!! :(

So, Monday night I decided to "go for the gold" and pay the subscription and reimmerse myself in the "MiceChat Experience". So, I went to PayPal and made the pmt for MiceChat Gold. The pmt went through and I got the confirmation email. I was SO excited!!! That was at about 11:30pm CST Monday night(that's 9:30pm for all you "Westerners" ). So, I waited and I waited and cleared caches and cookies and temporary internet files and now I sit here, still waiting for the far off mirage that is MiceChat Gold. Can someone help me?

• horsin' around!

Re: I want to go Gold!! :(

geesh..i came on here to say the exact same thing! although I just did mine this morning....funny how we get so excited over this! lol
    they should at least send a MC e mail letting us know the status wouldn't you think?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

What email service do you have? I remember when I first registered on MICE Chat but never got the application that was sent to me by email to fill out probably because the service was from a non-commercial business. Then I signed up on Mice Chat through Yahoo and successfully got registered. Do you think the problem may be with your email service?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    What email service do you have? I remember when I first registered on MICE Chat but never got the application that was sent to me by email to fill out probably because the service was from a non-commercial business. Then I signed up on Mice Chat through Yahoo and successfully got registered. Do you think the problem may be with your email service?
    I don't think it's a problem with the email service. The email service simply receives the confirmation email saying the pmt was sent to that person...and I got that email late Monday evening. From what I hear it can take up to 3 days for the pmt to go through if the pmt is by echeck(which it did yesterday according to my bank). I'll be patient! Because I love MiceChat and what I have now is better than having nothing at all!

• horsin' around!

nuttin here either :-(
    but all's well....no complaints! just a minor pout here and there! :-)

• Banned User

AWww I am sad for you who can not yet go gold. I hope it can all get done by tonight poor things, mods oh mods, can you help them ?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Anything yet, sweetie?
    Nothing yet. Still waitin'

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

You only have a Bank Account on record with PayPal, as PayPal issued a 'eCheck'. An 'eCheck' takes a few days to clear:

Quote Originally Posted by PayPal E-Mail
    Dear Hastin Zylstra,
    This email confirms that you have received a Pending eCheck Payment for $12.00 USD from [neuhickman79].
    This eCheck Payment will remain "Uncleared" until the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 4 business days. If you are shipping an item, please do not ship your item until the funds have cleared into your PayPal account. You will be notified by email when the funds have cleared into your PayPal balance."
    -Monorail Man

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

I'm watching to see how this goes. I was going to sign up but I'm seeing two 'blips', er, threads here about the time it takes. I wanna see how this pans out.

peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Banned User

it pans out easy, if you have only a bank account thru paypal you have to wait til an echeck goes thru, if there is a credit card on file you can get the gold right away. piece of cake.

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    it pans out easy, if you have only a bank account thru paypal you have to wait til an echeck goes thru, if there is a credit card on file you can get the gold right away. piece of cake.
    Yep, I went Gold the morning it was offered and when I signed back into MC, *BAM* I was Gold baaaybeee!! I did the regular bank transfer, not the echeck. So sorry you are having to wait. We'll keep the bar open till you arrive ok?

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

I was set up immediatly. But i have had a Pay Pal account for years. I bet the problem is with setting up new Pay Pay accounts rather than the MC gold.

I seem to remember having Pay Pal Problems when i first set up there.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Minion

Smile Re: I want to go Gold!! :(

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    I was set up immediatly. But i have had a Pay Pal account for years. I bet the problem is with setting up new Pay Pay accounts rather than the MC gold.

I seem to remember having Pay Pal Problems when i first set up there.
    I've been setup for about 8 months.

I just don't want this to be a negative reflection on MiceChat! I've heard at least one person saying they're waiting to see how this pans out. MiceChat is wonderful and this is a financial matter. I really didn't want to give a negative view of MiceChat and I'm sorry if it came across that way. I encourage everyone to sign up for MiceChat Gold. I'm sure this is just a very minor delay with PayPal. No Worries!

• horsin' around!

i don't mind waiting either....well up to a point.... ;-)
    but was wondering...what difference will i notice when it does come on so i'll know what to look for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast