• former CM

Can't post after article & then get response that I've already posted that. . .

I can't post after Rick's article. I try, but my response doesn't appear and the article is listed with "No comments," [Note as of 3:15pm there were 3 comments]
    then when I try again to post I get a response that I've already posted that, even though my post isn't up.

Here's what I'm trying to post as a comment after today's Phantom Manor article:

THANK YOU, Rick!

The Haunted Mansion has been my favorite Disney attraction for over 40 years, and this is my favorite version because of the superior music and the beautiful creepiness of the French language. Be sure to visit one of my favorite websites: Welcome, Foolish Mortals... to DoomBuggies - a Tribute to Disney's Haunted Mansion > Free email, fan forums, multimedia and more... .
    They include excellent Phantom Manor audio links.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 11-11-2012 at 03:19 PM.

• former CM

Re: Can't post after article & then get response that I've already posted that. . .

Update: it finally let me post, but it wouldn't let me hit reply to add the link to Doombuggies.com that didn't work in my post. And it wouldn't let me add it as a new comment either. Something is wrong with the comments part of the program today.

Also, while we're together, please consider letting us edit our comments to articles. My posts will improve if I can take out the typos that hide till after I hit send.