Thumbnails Not Showing in Posts

Good morning,

For the last week or so thumbnail pictures have not been showing in any posts. Previoulsy if the thumbnail didn't appear I could click on the broken image and still see the full picture. Today I am not even able to do that? Has anyone else had this issue? What can I do to see the images again?

Re: Thumbnails Not Showing in Posts

Nevermind. Figured it out. Our filter at work is blocking out www.miceshots.com because "it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the corporate network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware." So I guess I will get my updates at home from now on.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Quote Originally Posted by Congdor View Post
    Nevermind. Figured it out. Our filter at work is blocking out www.miceshots.com because "it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the corporate network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware." So I guess I will get my updates at home from now on.
    It looks like this is an issue with Cisco IronPort. MiceShots.com had no reputation score with them, so it's also possible that your corporate IT department did an auto-block of the domain due to bandwidth from pictures (I've had it happen with a couple of other members). This same error shows up for many different reasons with this particular blocking software. I'm checking in with Cisco now about the report. Thanks for letting us know!
    -Monorail Man

We use a third party site/software to monitor internet usage so I doubt it was anyone at my company blocking anything manually. It was likely done automatically. I clicked on the "Report misclassification..." button but who knows if that will get any attention.

Here is a bit more info from the notification.

Threat Type: othermalware
    Threat Reason: IP address is either verified as a bot or has misconfigured DNS.

Notification codes: (1, MALWARE, othermalware, IP address is either verified as a bot or has misconfigured DNS., BLOCK-MALWARE, 0x00d97f33, 1359993587.887, AAAD6gAAAAAAAAAAJf8ACP8AAAD/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAE=, http://www.miceshots.com/usr/67/02-04-13-IMG_6661.jpg)

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

I just checked with Cisco IronPort, and there was some accidental listings for domains that use Cloudflare (what we use for our CDN and acceleration), and those errors have been cleared. It may take a couple of days for various locally hosted solutions to pick it up. We're showing as clear now.

Thanks for the report.
    -Monorail Man