• Vehicle rotating backward

Threads moved to nowhere

What's up with the number of threads moved to nowhere lately? I know MiceChat has a hidden forum where all the worst and lousiest posts are moved to live in deep-freeze, but usually when you mods move something over there, you don't leave a link behind, and it just disappears. I know that happens, I've requested a really awful thread of my own creation to be moved out of public view before. But lately I've been seeing threads around, I think in the lounges and I know in entertainment, where there's an icon and link that implies the thread has been moved, and when I click I end with the "you do not have permission" message that implies it has been moved to a locked-down forum.

Are you no longer cleaning up the messes made by moved threads just for posterity or what?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Threads moved to nowhere

Sometimes threads are moved to one of the "litter" boxes. If you are under 18 I think you cannot "see" the litter box, althought I could be wrong on this. If the thread has adult content, it could get moved into the lounge in the "Gold" section, again, you have to be over 18 and a paid member of Gold to view it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

All registered users can see the regular Litter Box. However, if there is a moved thread that you can't access, then it is moved to one of the Gold lounges (Such as the Debate Lounge).
    -Monorail Man

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Also please note that the MiceChat main boards do not allow discussion of political or religious issues (of which we have had a few pop up in the last few weeks). Such posts are often moved to the Debate Lounge in MC Gold.

Hostile posts/threads or threads/posts which attack other members, are often moved to the Litterbox, which non-members can not view.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Vehicle rotating backward

Oh, I didn't know you had to pay to talk politics now. Seems kind of unusual for a Disney parks board, yes?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania View Post
    Oh, I didn't know you had to pay to talk politics now. Seems kind of unusual for a Disney parks board, yes?
    you can talk until your hearts content, just go to the debate lounge to talk politics.

• Banned User

and debating is free,

• insufferable know-it-all

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania View Post
    By keeping debates in Gold we keep casual pot stirrers (eg: trolls) away from the discussions, which means the debates are less likely to be completely derailed, thus making for better discussions.

And it's better than not allowing them at all, which was the case before Gold.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...