Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    • Was it magical for you?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    199

    Payed for gold, its not working

    I just payed for gold membership today with paypal and I'm still not seeing any of the gold features? I recieved a confirmation in my email from pay pal saying I bought it.What happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

  2. #2

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Payed for gold, its not working

    You might have to log out and re-log in for it to take effect. Also might have to clear the cache or cookies... but usually just doing a re-log in should do it. If you are still having problems, PM Monorail Man or one of the mods or Admins.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  3. #3

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Helping build Tomorrow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    4,632

    Re: Payed for gold, its not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Cruise Gal View Post
    I just payed for gold membership today with paypal and I'm still not seeing any of the gold features? I recieved a confirmation in my email from pay pal saying I bought it.What happen?
    You payed with an eCheck (this means that you do not have a credit card tied to PayPal, only a Checking account). This means that you have to wait for the eCheck to clear from your bank (generally takes about three days).

    Just hang in there!
    -Monorail Man

  4. #4

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Payed for gold, its not working

    I knew Monorail would have the answer!!!!!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  5. #5

    • Was it magical for you?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    199

    Re: Payed for gold, its not working

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLover
    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

  6. #6

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Now a WDW Local!
    Posts
    20,520
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Payed for gold, its not working

    paid, paid paid!

    Welcome to Gold
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





Similar Threads

  1. View of Gold Lamposts and Gold Castle
    By WDI33 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 06:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •