• Sshhh, being very quiet

Like this interview?

Could someone explain this:

Like this interview?digg_url = 'http://www.digg.com/movies/A_Conversation_with_Disney_Animator_Dave_Bossert';

I'm so curious what this means! It's under the user names on the left of the screen

• Delawarean Girl

Re: Like this interview?

I'm just saw this too. I'm wondering what this is all about myself. Thanks for making this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    I'm just saw this too. I'm wondering what this is all about myself. Thanks for making this thread.
    And things are acting weird! When I went to change my post...it showed an article....with a picture...NOT what I posted?

very strange

• That Guy

It looks like admin here is rolling out a new feature, but I have no idea what.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    And things are acting weird! When I went to change my post...it showed an article....with a picture...NOT what I posted?

very strange

It is also doing the same to me. It's making me do incorrect stuff. Stuff that I didn't mean to do and it's been taking me to the wrong threads.

• is on the rocks

I saw that too, then it disappeared. So then I was wondering if I was seeing things.
    She did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
    I saw that too, then it disappeared. So then I was wondering if I was seeing things.
    No, you weren't seeing things...but it is now gone.

• Delawarean Girl

It's behaving normal right at the moment now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    It's behaving normal right at the moment now.
    Yeah, I think it's all over...It did look interesting though. I was intrigued.

• is on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Yeah, I think it's all over...It did look interesting though. I was intrigued.
    Ahhh, poop - it went away before I had a chance to investigate. Ah well. Hopefully someone will be able to explain it later.
    She did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
    Ahhh, poop - it went away before I had a chance to investigate. Ah well. Hopefully someone will be able to explain it later.
    It was some sort of link to this interview done my MC's DisneyTim. Read it. Its a GREAT interview and DT did a GREAT job!

• I was deleted.

It's a "Digg" link. [http://digg.com/]

By clicking and "voting" for this article it helps attract attention to it and to other Internet users. If they see the article and it links them back here it allows for more MiceChat views, readers, members and wonderful buddies! Not to mention it will allow more individiuals to read Tim's wonderful interview.

What is Digg?

Digg is a user driven social content website. Ok, so what the heck does that mean? Well, everything on Digg is submitted by our community (that would be you). After you submit content, other people read your submission and Digg what they like best. If your story rocks and receives enough Diggs, it is promoted to the front page for the millions of visitors to see.
    What can you do as a Digg user? Lots. Every person can digg (help promote), bury (help remove spam), and comment on stories... you can even Digg and bury comments you like or dislike. Digg also allows you to track your friends' activity throughout the site want to share a video or news story with a friend? Digg it!
    Here's the Wiki link to help explain it more technically.
    Digg is a community-based news website with an emphasis on technology and science articles, recently expanding to a variety of other categories such as politics and videos. It combines social bookmarking, blogging, and syndication with a form of non-hierarchical, democratic editorial control. News stories and websites are submitted by users, and then promoted to the front page through a user-based ranking system. This differs from the hierarchical editorial system that many other news sites employ.

Readers can view all of the stories that have been submitted by fellow users in the "digg/All/Upcoming" section of the site. Once a story has received enough "diggs", it appears on Digg's front page. Should the story not receive enough diggs, or if enough users report a problem with the submission, the story will remain in the "digg all" area, where it may eventually be removed.
    Articles are short summaries of stories on other websites with links to the stories, and provisions for readers to comment on the story. All content and access to the site is free, but registration is compulsory for certain elements, such as promoting ("digging") stories, submitting stories and commenting on stories. Digg also allows for stories to be posted to a user's blog automatically when he or she diggs a story.
    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 02-09-2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: add photo/link