Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    • Crockett's Explorer Guide
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    466

    how can I post a picture

    Sorry to ask, but I want to post a picture in my thread, and I cant figure out how.

  2. #2

    •   
    • Blind to His Own Faults
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Near
    Posts
    8,059

    Re: how can I post a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by aenobarbe View Post
    Sorry to ask, but I want to post a picture in my thread, and I cant figure out how.
    choose an image hosting site (photobucket.com, imageshack.com, etc.) set up a free account, upload your pics, then copy and paste the link associated with your pics on your photo-host site. It's all pretty self-explanatory when you go to set up your free online account.

  3. #3

    • Beach Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after
    Posts
    10,636

    Re: how can I post a picture

    Any suggestions? Barfownz, you there? LOL

  4. #4

    • Crockett's Explorer Guide
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    466

    Re: how can I post a picture

    awesome, thanks.

    moderator, please delete away on this thread

  5. #5

    • Beach Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after
    Posts
    10,636

    Re: how can I post a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    choose an image hosting site (photobucket.com, imageshack.com, etc.) set up a free account, upload your pics, then copy and paste the link associated with your pics on your photo-host site. It's all pretty self-explanatory when you go to set up your free online account.
    If I use a disposable camera and get a cd along with my prints from Target or Costco or whatever would I have to download the pics from the cd into photobucket or imageshack first, before I can download onto this site?

  6. #6

    •   
    • Blind to His Own Faults
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Near
    Posts
    8,059

    Re: how can I post a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    If I use a disposable camera and get a cd along with my prints from Target or Costco or whatever would I have to download the pics from the cd into photobucket or imageshack first, before I can download onto this site?
    you can upload them to any photo site directly from the drive the cd happens to be in--as long as the images are the proper format. There is no "need" to save them to your hard drive first.
    However, to display your pic on a thread or post, I believe you would need an addressable link to the picture.

  7. #7

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,685
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: how can I post a picture

    Exactly. You have to use the [IMG] code in order to post pictures on the site. (NOT HTML code) I know Photobucket has the code already listed for you, you just have to copy and paste the code into the message box.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] We've all done it so post your picture
    By zugzug15 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 07:42 PM
  2. How to post picture?
    By disneyhound in forum The Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. i wanna post a picture...
    By thrax in forum The Forums
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:00 PM
  4. i wanna post a picture...
    By thrax in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •