Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• no flash photography...

Re: Too Many Trip Reports?

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR View Post
    I know I have the choice not to look at them. So just let me know if there's nothing useful in your TR, and I'll gliss over it

I think a sub forum is an excellent idea, Josh. It would be great to keep them all in one place.
    and what's not useful to you may be useful to someone else. I don't find any useful information in any of them. What I do find is someones view of their day in the park and the fun they had is enjoyable to read.

as far as the cream of the crop photos you enjoy...well others may find them so-so...it's all in the eye of the beholder.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

i personally like it when prople take pictures of the park at night/closing
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
    As a newer member, I must say that I appreciate and enjoy ALL of the reports. Please keep them coming.... just as they are!
    I really enjoy them too!!! I've been here a while and I especially love seeing the faces of people with the names to show who they are on the board. I LOVE the DL photos too!!!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I'm down for a Trip Report section... I'm also down for a section just to talk about Disney merchandise and collectibles.

But my trip reports are mainly for the great guys and gals that were with me. If someone or anyone else checks it out and can enjoy it, that's great!

There's also a big difference between too many trip reports and too many submarine threads. Trip Reports are all unique. True, there's a lot that focus on Disneyland itself, but there's certainly an audience for it. And the other reports are great because people can see what the missed out on.

Too many sub threads is bad though because a lot of the same conversation gets done again and again, and people have to repeat themselves just to get one point across.

I think it would be cool if there was one thread for an upcoming ride stickied at the top so everyone can see where it is... at least until the ride opens, then it can be unstickied.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I'm also down for a section just to talk about Disney merchandise and collectibles.

I'd enjoy that too!!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    Sorry, I applied for membership to California and they just laughed at me.
    Have you seen and heard our Governator ?

And you're worried about being laughed at here ?

Get in line ...

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR View Post
    That's just what I'm saying. I don't like being put through the guesswork!

"Amaze me." - Eisner
    Um, how are we supposed to know just what will amaze you and what won't?

Tell you what..next time I do a trip report, I'll just say "This probably won't amaze you so you probably don't want to waste your time reading it" since my trip reports are usually about the things that happened around me that I found enjoyable or amusing and my pictures are usually of the people I loved spending time with on any particular day. Some people love spending time in DL purely for the Disney aspects of it. I love spending time in the parks for the Disney AND the personal relationships aspects of it!

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    and what's not useful to you may be useful to someone else. I don't find any useful information in any of them. What I do find is someones view of their day in the park and the fun they had is enjoyable to read.

as far as the cream of the crop photos you enjoy...well others may find them so-so...it's all in the eye of the beholder.
    Exactly!!! Well said my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post

But my trip reports are mainly for the great guys and gals that were with me. If someone or anyone else checks it out and can enjoy it, that's great!
    Wow! You said that so much better than I did and with fewer words! Kudos!!!

All trip reports are greatly welcome. Thanks to all who take time to post them!

• U. B. Bold

I like trip reports. Its the next best thing to being there. Keep 'em coming.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Trip Reports?
    What Trip Reports?
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

•   
    • Super Hero

I love the trip reports, especially Dusty's and Fishy's! I hope the TRs stay in the Dland forum. I'd forget to check a separate TR forum and then I'd miss out on the great pics, funny commentary, and getting to put faces with usernames.

I saw a bunch of y'all at Whitewater about a year or so ago, but I was too shy (gawrsh!) to buttinsky into your fun.

However, the Boy Wonder and I will be at Dland in June and perhaps we'll see you at the Hub on a Sunday!

I'll have to tell myself, "Don't be cheeeekin".

(I lurk here just about every day, but rarely post.)

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Red Face Re: Too Many Trip Reports?

Trip Reports is almost the number one reason why I come to MiceChat.com. I haven't seen anything like it on another other website or forum and its what keeps me coming back... sometimes over and over again on any given day.

I don't like the idea of a sub thread- I mean how many sub threads/sections do we need for everything related to Disneyland. I personally like just the Disneyland section and everything related to it to be under the Disneyland title.

I don't expect brillance from Trip Reports, not saying anyone stated they are expecting "brillance", I just enjoy skimming/sometimes reading all the Trip Reports as they are.

I hope the people who post Trip Reports who are reading these comments know that you should just post your TR's showcasing your unique personalities. Please don't rethink how you should post your Trip Reports but just post them as you normally do.

I personally don't want 20 Master Gracey similiar style Trip Reports, all identical and formated to fit one view point but like Fishbulb stated, for TR's to have many different view points. From Simple to Brillance and of course... beyond! Um.. "beyond" would be referring to "cpdisneyprincess"

The April 1 Trip Report You Weren't Expecting!

Plus I noticed many Question threads earlier today... so should we know create a sub section for Disneyland Questions?
    Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 04-03-2007 at 10:52 PM.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Oh my Goodness!

Beyond huh? gee....

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post

I don't expect brillance from Trip Reports, not saying anyone stated they are expecting "brillance", I just enjoy skimming/sometimes reading all the Trip Reports as they are.

I hope the people who post Trip Reports who are reading these comments know that you should just post your TR's showcasing your unique personalities. Please don't rethink how you should post your Trip Reports but just post them as you normally do.
    Well stated (although I am sure you mean brilliance ). I enjoy reading everyone's TR's even if there were 50 different reports for one meet.

• I love this place!

I certainly wouldn't want to discourage anyone from posting a Trip Report. We have some incredibly clever and talented (and photogenic) folks out there! Who knows, maybe there's someone even more clever and talented (and photogenic) out there who hasn't done a TR yet, and your suggestion will prevent them from ever trying.

BRING ON THE TRIP REPORTS!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast