• Animation Domination

Rate each land at Disneyland....

Rate each land by the kinds of attraction each land has.
    It could be based on your own personal favorite attraction in that land. Even shops and restaurants on that land you enjoy to visit.

Main Street, U.S.A.

Doesn't really have any 'real' attractions. Main Street is really a nice place to relax, talk, eat or shop.

3/5

Adventureland

Indy is a great ride, but not an excellent one. I really prefer The Enchanted Tiki Room over Indy some days. Jungle Cruise is okay but, I wouldn't go on it like two times in one day.

3/5

New Orleans Square

Has some really nice attractions like POTC and Haunted Mansion both open during the 1960's. It's nice since POTC and HM are usually 5 minutes wait attractions.

5/5

Frontierland

Frontierland has live shows like Billy and the Hillbillies, Fantasmic! and Laughing Stock Company. So relaxing rides like Mark Twain Riverboat or Columbia Sailing Ship. If you like fast action then go on Big Thunder Mountain. It would be nice if a new dark ride would be added to Frontierland.

4/5

Critter Country

The only fun attractions are Splash Mountain and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I admit that the jokes from Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes are way worst then Jungle Cruise.

4/5

Fantasyland

Fantasyland has the most attractions and is based on animated movies that Walt Disney worked on. With so many choices you can chose to ride Matterhorn, IASW, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Snow White, Dumbo, Alice or Mr. Toad.

5/5

Mickey's Toontown

One of the parks most miss land due to lack of attractions. The only fun rides would be Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin and Gadget Go Coaster. Other then that it's a meet and greet land.

2/5

Tomorrowland

Some of the good attractions at Tomorrowland are Space Mountain, BLAB, Star Tours and Astro Orbitor. Also Tomorrowland Terrace has some great bands playing in the evening and night.

4/5
    "You are watching FOX"

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Re: Rate each land at Disneyland....

main street: 4/5 cause its charming and homely plus the moment you step in and go stragiht to mains street..its a total experience

tommrowland: 2/5 because they need to bring some life back to that land..

adventureland: 4/5 tiki room, jungle cruise, and Indy..what more can i say..

fantasyland: 5/5..ok ok..im being bias because it's my favorite land and it has charm (for me anyways)

toontown :2/5...don't care for it too much..

frontierland:4/5 big thunder mark twain columbia and fantasmic..what more can u ask for

critter country: 4/5..splash awesome..winnie pooh..not so awsome (IMO)

new orleans square: possibly the perfect land out of all of them.
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[