• AKA: Indyiluvu

Zombies at Disneyland Resort

So my cousin is an ex castmember, and he said when he was working there him and his fellow castmembers used to imagine there was a zombie invasion at disneyland and discuss the best places to hold up in the resort. This includes both parks, the hotels and downtown disney.

Imagine you are in a post-apocalyptic zombie movie. I would hold up in the dream suite. You have only a few entry points and you have bedrooms to sleep in while you take turns guarding in shifts. You could cover the front stairs incase any zombies tried to come in. Also you could shoot zombies from the balcony. You would need someone to cover the elevator if they figured out how to push the buttons.

Or maybe the fort on PLOTSI, however if the island got overrun you would have to swim for your life.

Anyone else have a good spot they would hold up? Remember you need access to food, water and a place to sleep. Also asssuming you have an arsenal of weapons allready at your disposal.
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

• Senior Monorail Minion

Not sure, but we have a big mouse in town ;)

Re: Zombies at Disneyland Resort

The treehouse of course... I would just blow up the exit stairway and ta da... Assuming there is running water *coughwaterwheelcough* and food I'm good. I'd leave the bridge because yopu need a way to get out and I can shoot zombies easily in a straight line
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

• AKA: Indyiluvu

Re: Zombies at Disneyland Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Eric5675 View Post
    The treehouse of course... I would just blow up the exit stairway and ta da... Assuming there is running water *coughwaterwheelcough* and food I'm good. I'd leave the bridge because yopu need a way to get out and I can shoot zombies easily in a straight line
    Are you talking about the rope bridge near the entrance, or the pirates bridge?

I think any of the hotels would be a bad place, too many rooms/places for zombies to ambush you. Getting stuck on any floor would be bad.

I guess the columbia and Mark Twain could work. Just have it constantly circle the island. A moving target would be harder for them to board. Also the Columbia has the beds below deck for sleeping.
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?