Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Future Imagineer! =D

Hide-and-Seek at Disneyland!!

Imagine that you were playing a crazy game of Hide-and-seek at Disneyland. You could hide somewhere crazy that only true Disney fans know about or it could be something as simple as getting on a ride! Imagine there are no boundaies. You could even climb up the Matterhorn if you like or go behind the scenes! So where would you hide? =]
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Like a grand & miraculous

7 turns from Disneyland!:) but about 1,150 miles on I-5. haha AKA: Puyallup, WA

Re: Hide-and-Seek at Disneyland!!

I'd stand in Innoventions. Because no one ever looks in there.

• Future Imagineer! =D

Oh my goodness! I just came up with a good one! Somewhere along the tracks of the old PeopleMover! Probably in one of the buildings it use to go through
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

i would go in small world because no one wants to listen to the song.
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Future Imagineer! =D

Small World would be a good place! You could hide behind some of the huge cardboard or wood props and all that. Or maybe you could pretend to be a doll! haha!
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Disneyland Connoisseur

I would probably hide somewhere in POTC... such as the well, a window, etc.

Hide and seek would be fun to play at Disneyland, but would take FOREVER, and could become creepy if you're hiding by yourself in places like the Haunted Mansion and POTC.
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    Small World would be a good place! You could hide behind some of the huge cardboard or wood props and all that. Or maybe you could pretend to be a doll! haha!
    lol but wouldnt people be like thats a pretty big doll? lol good idea though! i never thought of that. i thought the song would keep them from finding me!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter45 View Post
    I would probably hide somewhere in POTC... such as the well, a window, etc.

Hide and seek would be fun to play at Disneyland, but would take FOREVER, and could become creepy if you're hiding by yourself in places like the Haunted Mansion and POTC.
    Those would be great hiding places!
    Hide and seek could take days at Disneyland (unless the maintenance crew finds you)! I would be to scared to hide somewhere like Haunted Mansion!
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    lol but wouldnt people be like thats a pretty big doll? lol good idea though! i never thought of that. i thought the song would keep them from finding me!
    Maybe pretending to be a doll wouldn't be such a good idea! =] The song probably would keep a lot of people away! And who would think of looking for someone in Small World?
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

Quote Originally Posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    Maybe pretending to be a doll wouldn't be such a good idea! =] The song probably would keep a lot of people away! And who would think of looking for someone in Small World?

Exactly!!! thats why i would hide there!!! and if they didnt find me the first time they would have to ride it over again and then the song takes its toll.

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• DL Local

I'd hide in the Haunted Mansion just so I could jump out and scare people on the ride. It's just so tempting! I was reading on another thread that they actually used to have a castmember doing that but that it freaked people out too much! I'm still laughing over that one!
    www.OCMomActivities.blogspot.com Fun Adventures in Orange County, CA

*Submit your Disney blog posts here for upcoming Disney theme blog carnival! http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_7906.html

www.brettandkyle.blogspot.com Disneyland through the eyes of kids

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Kadea View Post
    I'd hide in the Haunted Mansion just so I could jump out and scare people on the ride. It's just so tempting! I was reading on another thread that they actually used to have a castmember doing that but that it freaked people out too much! I'm still laughing over that one!
    That's one awesome benefit of hiding on Haunted Mansion! You could scare so many people and it would make hiding in there more fun than scary.
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• DL Local

Yeah, I'm totally known for knocking on the cars and freaking my kids out. But they are on to me now...

*Submit your Disney blog posts here for upcoming Disney theme blog carnival! http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_7906.html

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Kadea View Post
    Yeah, I'm totally known for knocking on the cars and freaking my kids out. But they are on to me now...
    I would like to do that, but I'm always afraid that I might get in trouble. My friends always do it whenever we go and they've never gotten in trouble though
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• DL Local

I knock on the car we are in subtly and it totally freaks the kids out. LMAO. My husband has done it to our buggy a few times and never got in trouble. When the ride is on slow down mode or stopped for a minute is the best time, especially when your buggy is turning and you are super close to the one next to you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast