Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2015
  1. #46

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,522
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Why can't I be good at poker? The prize is 8.5 Million Dollars. It's down to the last two players.

  2. #47

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Gee that is a lot of money! I wouldn't mind having some of that right now......

  3. #48

    • living in the sprawl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    the University of Kansas
    Posts
    4,570
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by stitchon View Post
    I smell something in here...

    It's that kind of smell....

    A smelly smell...

    A smell that smells....

    smelly....


    It smells like..

    CHRISTMAS.
    lolololol!



  4. #49

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Why don't they show Growing Pains on TV anymore?? It is such a good show.

  5. #50

    • !!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Jose California
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Hi Sara!
    I don't like turkey very much, but chicken is always a hit!
    really? quite the opposite for me. I'm more of a turkey fan than chicken. Which means my holiday is coming up soon this month!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Why don't they show Growing Pains on TV anymore?? It is such a good show.
    A lot of 80s- early 90s shows are gone these days like Perfect Strangers

  6. #51

    • Queen of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,205

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Yay for friends that go get a girlfriend that they really don't like.


    Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

  7. #52

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero28 View Post
    really? quite the opposite for me. I'm more of a turkey fan than chicken. Which means my holiday is coming up soon this month!



    A lot of 80s- early 90s shows are gone these days like Perfect Strangers

    OMG! You must be my brother! Perfect Strangers is one of my favorite shows!!

  8. #53

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    Yay for friends that go get a girlfriend that they really don't like.
    Ugh for drama. Boyfriends or girlfriends are overrated... Not worth it (usually). Mind games, mind games........

  9. #54

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,678
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    By the way Penguin, I hope your hotel room is safe.
    Me too... something I will have to follow up on soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by simmer View Post
    No school tomorrow. Being used to having Mondays off no matter what day of the week a federal holiday was on, I find this very disorienting. About as much as Daylight Saving Time.



    Okay, maybe not that much...





    *Gasps for air* I can breathe again!
    It is weird having a day in the middle of the week off. But I'll take it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Why can't I be good at poker? The prize is 8.5 Million Dollars. It's down to the last two players.
    You and me both!! I can never keep a poker face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Gee that is a lot of money! I wouldn't mind having some of that right now......
    Oh yeah... I could pay off all my bills and have plenty to go to Disneyland all the time!

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    Yay for friends that go get a girlfriend that they really don't like.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  10. #55

    • !!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Jose California
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGal View Post
    Yay for friends that go get a girlfriend that they really don't like.
    bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    OMG! You must be my brother! Perfect Strangers is one of my favorite shows!!
    hey I thought I was already? You and Amanda are supposed to be my little RCMC sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Ugh for drama. Boyfriends or girlfriends are overrated... Not worth it (usually). Mind games, mind games........
    Amen to that

  11. #56

    • !!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Jose California
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Oh yeah... I could pay off all my bills and have plenty to go to Disneyland all the time!
    Couldn't we all?

  12. #57

    • living in the sprawl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    the University of Kansas
    Posts
    4,570
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Why don't they show Growing Pains on TV anymore?? It is such a good show.
    Growing Pains was so good! "We've got each other, sharin' the laughter and loveee"



  13. #58

    • Sha-lalalalala my oh my
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero28 View Post
    bummer



    hey I thought I was already? You and Amanda are supposed to be my little RCMC sisters.



    Amen to that
    Your right! I forgot you were my big brother lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by astrologic View Post
    Growing Pains was so good! "We've got each other, sharin' the laughter and loveee"
    I loooove the theme song too!

    Well, i should head out for know...................

  14. #59

    • living in the sprawl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    the University of Kansas
    Posts
    4,570
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    I should too. Farenanners, y'all.



  15. #60

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,678
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The RCMC: You Got to Ring Them Bells Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero28 View Post
    Couldn't we all?
    We could! And we could build that RCMC mansion/party house in Anaheim for all of us to stay in!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Similar Threads

  1. RCMC: Law And Dis-Order: The Special RCMC Fun Folks Unit
    By Radiobarry in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 2006
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2014
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 10:59 PM
  3. Do you have a high school/college class ring or ring (s)?
    By Ginarella in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:25 PM
  4. RCMC: The Secret Porkchop Edition
    By Rayangelo in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 2001
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 12:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •